hasunoha

Tomb ginseng

Is Grandma who left for heaven on Eve watching me? I want to meet Grandma. I want to talk to Grandma. I'm lonely. I want to have Christmas with my grandma.

3 Zen Responses

What is the best gift for a grandmother...

 Your feelings are conveyed.
It's really sad not to be able to see my lovely grandmother, who loved me.
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve... I'm sure many families will have a great time. It's sad if you think so...
But don't forget the fact that there are really a lot of people in the world who can't have such a fun Christmas... No, in reality, there may be many people around the world who don't enjoy Christmas.
But Christmas is here... and it goes by so fast. Christmas next year... there's no guarantee that it will come to me.
If that's the case, let's just live today all day long... let's just do what we do. I hope you don't have any regrets in the future.
I think the best gift for a grandmother would be to show how well you have survived.
If you're saying that you don't have the confidence to be able to see yourself alive right now, and that you're not in a state where you can give a present... well, let's start by thinking about that... let's start by thinking about that.
Oh yeah, really, that's why I have to start... I thought so. Thank you very much.

It seems that Christmas is also called Happy Holiday

In the USA, it seems that Christmas is also called Happy Holiday.

Yesterday, I was saying that on the TV variety show. In America, Christianity is the most major religion, but there are various religions such as Islam. It is probably an attitude of considering people of other faiths and trying to enjoy it as a national event.

Speaking of which, I've heard this story from an acquaintance who has graves in public cemeteries.
An acquaintance “Even Christians visit graves during Obon.”
I said, “Wow, do you visit graves when you say Obon?”
An acquaintance: “Yes. If you give them flowers, they'll give you incense sticks too.”
I said, “Well then, it's no different from a normal Buddhist.”
An acquaintance: “Yes. The only difference is singing hymns at the graveyard.”
It can be said that even Christians are steeped in the culture of visiting graves during Obon. Basically, Christmas is an event celebrating the birth of Christ, but I thought it would be okay to accept it as a happy holiday at the end of the year in Japan as well.

Back to the main subject.

If you visit the grave, you may be saddened by the loss of your grandmother. But if you think about it, beautiful memories, warm memories, and fun memories will also come back to life, right? If a more important person is lost, the grief may be deeper. I think the reason it becomes deeper is because we have received so much love and so much benefit. If you look back on the love you have received, if you look back on the benefits you have received, I think it is possible to immerse yourself in happy memories. I think visiting graves can be a happy holiday for you and your grandmother. I think my late grandmother will also be happy when she sees your smile. Please make it a happy holiday for your grandmother too.

Grandma is always waiting for you.

Grandma is delighted.

I had my cute grandson think like that...
Grandma is happy.

It's not just about exchanging words, so...
Please say “Merry Christmas” in front of the grave.

That's Christmas for you and your grandma.