hasunoha

I want to be a stupid person

 This is because people who are silly won't be asked to do anything, because they will make a fool of themselves.
This is because they don't get mad at you even if you make a mistake, and they're labeled as bad at asking that guy.

But people who are stupid aren't trusted, but they are in good shape, cheerful, and energetic
It's a character I can't hate.
Therefore, they are popular people at play, and they make the place have a fun atmosphere.

It's an ability I don't have at all, and I really admire it.
I think there are people who don't like people at the monks' meeting.

It's a new fiscal year, and I've been appointed as an executive officer of a related organization, and that's the limit.
I want to be a silly person who isn't serious like me.

I'm sorry for this kind of complaint.

3 Zen Responses

If you're serious, I'll praise myself more than anyone else.

is that so...
I don't need the words like I was entrusted because of you. It's going to be a burden for you...

This world is really unreasonable. Serious people are more sensitive and vulnerable.
Even people who are optimistic about everything and don't worry because they think everything will work out don't know that there are people who take things seriously and steadily and lead to solutions. Being supported by someone like you.
If you're serious, I'll praise myself more than anyone else. Well done, I'm the best. Treat yourself. Let's pamper them.

Be yourself

 He's a serious person who can't do sloppy things.

I get angry when I see people who are doing well and are doing well. But it makes me jealous.

I agree. If anything, I'm a serious and clumsy person. Now that I've taken on the role, I think I have to take responsibility, and my physical strength and nerves have worn down quite a bit, and I'm here now. Even though I was inwardly angry at my senior who gave me a troublesome job over here, I couldn't complain face to face, and said, “Yes.” There was a time when I was doing a job where I was silently forced to say that.
It would be nice if I could get along well, but it's not easy to change myself that easily. There is also a possibility that even if you try to force yourself to change yourself, you will ruin the good parts of you. As I wrote in the title, I think I have no choice but to be myself and do it. Also, I think we have gained assets called “trust” and “trust” through taking responsibility seriously and steadily.

Furthermore, if you feel burdened to the extent that “it's the limit,” I think it is necessary to review the scope and amount of work for executive officers. You should clarify what you can and cannot do, discuss with other executives, and suggest improvements to the officers' work. I'm sure there are many people who understand you who are seriously working on it. First, let's improve the scope and amount of work while consulting with such people.

Good moderation

 “Imitation” means “good moderation.”
Stringed instrument strings don't make a good sound even if they are too tight or too relaxed. It makes a good sound just when it's in a “good mood.” Dishes are not tasty whether they are too rich or too thin. Just the “right amount” seasoning is delicious.

I think it's good if you don't try too hard, don't cut corners, and just work in a “good mood.” Also, due to your personality, you admire colleagues who cut corners, but I don't think you can do it. Also, maybe your colleagues who cut corners and are in good shape want to be just like you.

Be sure to use “good moderation.”