hasunoha

Please tell me a scary story

I always ask questions, and I enjoy reading it. Hello.
It's all of a sudden, but in my house, it's always been better than my mother
“I'm an ascetic even though my school excursion used to be at a temple (on a certain mountain) and it was completely dark at night and I couldn't see anything? I was wandering around, and I heard the Seven Wonders from a monk in the main hall. It was super scary!”
When asked what they were afraid of, saying “sorry I don't remember anymore” seems like a staple family gag.
I'm interested, but there aren't many opportunities to talk to monks, and my school excursion was at a slightly fancy hotel in Okinawa (lol), so I'm not familiar with “ghost stories told by monks.”

Some people may say it's unscrupulous, but I'm a person who listens to ghost stories with excitement, so I definitely want you to tell me about it.
It's like a monk telling the gathered kids to listen (no, even more rock guys are fine!) Are there any ghost stories?
Sorry for the rude question. Please let me know if you don't mind.

3 Zen Responses

Dark bear doll

One day, a girl went shopping with her parents.
Today is a girl's birthday, and it looks like they can buy anything they want.
When I went into a toy store and looked at all kinds of toys, I found a doll I really liked.








The girl “Ah! A bear doll!”

2 bottles of “Miso Soup of Fear” and “The Cross of Evil”

“Terrible Miso Soup”

In that household, miso soup was always lined up on the table every day.

The good scent of miso soup wafts through the house today too.
The kid, who was hungry and couldn't stay, just went to the kitchen and asked his mother.

“What are the ingredients for today's miso soup?”

“Today's wheat bran miso soup!”

“Kyofu's miso soup”

“Terrible Miso Soup”



One more thing.
My experience story “The Cross of Evil”

That day was a hot and humid day just like today.
I heard my wife scream from the kitchen as she was getting ready for late dinner.
“What happened!?”
I went to see how things were going, and my wife's hands were covered in blood. I cut my finger with a kitchen knife.
Hurry up and wrap a towel around your hand to stop the bleeding. The towel immediately turned bright red.
The time is 8 o'clock at night. The doctor didn't do it.
I quickly looked for a doctor who could examine me even at night, and decided to take my wife by car.
I arrived at the hospital, but there was no electricity at the entrance and it was completely dark. I called out “Excuse me,” but there was no reply. What the hell is wrong with that?
Suddenly I looked at the entrance and there was something written on it. It looks like the start time of the examination is written on it.
It's dark and I can't see, but when I look closely...

It said “Medical examination starts at 10:00.”

“Does it open at 10 o'clock...”

“Dark Jujika”

“The Cross of Evil”



Have a good night.

※After that, my wife had some stitches done by that doctor, got pain relief, and went home.

“The Curse of the Black Haired Rope”

My name is Tetsuya Urakami from Nagomi-an, thank you for your support.
There is a timely topic, so I'll get back to you.

Every year during Golden Week, a temple and shrine festival called “Mukogen (Kogen)” is held.
There was a haunted house created by an expert as a highlight when it was held at Zojoji Temple in Minato Ward, Tokyo in 2015.

However, instead of asking experts for everything, it was decided that the narration alone would be internal, and apparently the voice was meant for haunted houses (laughs), and I was in charge.

The finished haunted house was so horrible that people fainted, but recently I suddenly remembered that and uploaded the narration part and the puja story to go along with it on YouTube.

Kaidan Dharma
“The Curse of the Black Haired Rope”
https://youtu.be/yEMddMeocP4

Please listen if you like (^ people ^)

★ I read prayers
Thank you very much for watching YouTube not only for the ghost story part but also for imitating my voice (laughs).

I hope the children of my relatives enjoy it, including stories about other monks!