hasunoha

Is my way of thinking strange?

Let me ask you a question for the first time.
Please be gentle.

I think it's listed in my profile, but I'm currently in the 3rd year of junior high school.
I've been struggling with my friend relationships ever since I was in elementary school.

I talk to them myself or invite them to play, and my friends don't start talking to me or inviting me to play.
Actually, I'm not on the side of talking or inviting people to play; I want to be invited or be invited to do that by my friends.
Also, I call my friends by calling them out, but they call me by their name. Actually, I'd like you to call them away...
Also, since they both have many friends, people gather, and it feels like they are with the people who gathered at that time.

So I wonder if I need two friends? Or, I wonder if either would be a good presence.

So, I tried conveying that in words, but nothing changed, so I wonder if it wasn't conveyed? I thought about it, and I wrote it in a letter, but it seems like they read it, but it's still the same, and nothing changed.

This may be imposed on me, but I want them to think that they are not together because they are somehow together or called out, but that they are together because they want to be with 00, and I want to be needed by my friends.
Maybe there is also a feeling that I want them to prioritize me over everyone else, that they want to be with 00 if 00 is me, and if they think so, they want it to be expressed by actions (talking, etc.). (I think this is probably big)

I failed once when I was in elementary school. So, I think it's better not to think too deeply about this kind of thing and not worry about it, but no matter how many fun times I spend with my friends, this problem won't go away.

Please let us know what you think.

3 Zen Responses

“Do I need it?” Regarding the question

 Good evening. Even though I'm young, I don't think it's easy to be able to observe my own mental movements and express them in words. I think that attitude is on the way to understanding.
You'll be surprised if you write it, but in fact, “looking at yourself” is a very important theme, and it seems that the reason zazen meditation and Buddhism are becoming popular in America now... is due to the idea of “know yourself and adjust.”
Now, the theme is “friends,” but I changed the angle a bit and asked “is it necessary?” Please listen to my thoughts on how to ask the question.
Actually, “is it necessary?” The answer to this question is mostly “not necessary.” In conversation, “is that necessary?” When it comes out, I think “no, it's not necessary.” In the first place, “what do you really need/what do you really need?” When asked, isn't there almost nothing? “Need friends? Isn't that just an assumption? “There are kids in the world who don't have any friends, right?” Don't you flinch when they say something like that? In other words, it's easy to say “I don't need it,” but it's quite difficult to say “I need it.”
So, for now, “is it necessary? Not necessary?” Why don't you give up on that value judgment? In order to determine that, isn't it OK even after gaining more life experience? Instead of “being together because we need to be together,” I think it's fine to simply “be together because it's fun.”
Also, it seems that they feel that relationships are one-sided, but that is often the case in human relationships. But that doesn't make you feel too uncomfortable, do you? For example, if you go to high school, relationships you didn't know until now may expand from the standpoint of seniors and juniors. After getting such comparison targets, if you compare how to establish relationships with current friends, I think you'll be able to see different values again.

Changing people is very difficult, so let's change ourselves

Do you ever want to think in the opposite position and run away when your partner asks you for more than necessary?
I understand how happy it is to always have a friend I can truly trust by my side.
However, since they are individuals with different ideas, I don't think it's okay to be too dependent.

First of all, the best trick to being liked by people is to understand and acknowledge yourself.
I also know that it's very difficult to have confidence, so I dare say it.
There is something called the “law of attraction,” and it seems that just by looking at the mirror every morning and every night and saying “thank you” to yourself, you will naturally gain confidence in yourself.
By the way, I'm also trying it out, and I feel that the information and people I want are naturally coming in.
After that, I also tried things like “I was happy today, I'll be even happier tomorrow” before going to bed lol

I'm suggesting something silly at first glance, but imprinting your consciousness is very important, and if you imprint it every day, you will naturally become that kind of person.

If you acknowledge yourself first and stand firm, people will naturally come close to you!

Changing people is difficult, but changing oneself is one way of being conscious.
I sincerely hope to be surrounded by wonderful friends in the future.

appending
In order to have confidence in yourself, there is no choice but to try out what you can do with a little effort and work your way up to small successes.
Accumulation of successful experiences transforms into confidence.
For example, let's do the “thank you” habit I suggested earlier for 1 week! Even something like that is fine.
What is important here is not saying “thank you” every day to make you happy, but to praise yourself for continuing to do it for a week.
Then they gradually make the challenges for themselves more difficult.
For the most part, everyone got frustrated because their goals from the beginning were too high, and they don't like themselves again lol

Also, if what your friend told you is an advantage, I'm sure it's your current strength, so try expanding it.

Be someone who can give rather than ask

There was a time when I had similar problems... (distant eye)

I think most kids probably want to be on the side of being invited.
And they probably want me to be prioritized over everyone else.

The problem is that sometimes that partner doesn't mesh.
It's the same as being in love, isn't it?

I didn't belong to a common specific group or anything. I can't even think back to whom I was particularly close.
But now I'm also serving as a class reunion secretary.

First, “don't want people's favor.”
It's not that easy to manipulate people's feelings.
This is true even when you pour out your own friendship.
It's pouring in, so don't ask for anything in return, such as answering me in friendship.
Once this is done, it will be much easier.

Also, let's aim to “be a giver.”
Even if you're not invited, I'll invite you from here. I'm not bothered by inviting them. It also forms relationships between people. I'll make them happy about it.

If you continue this way, the concept of friendship that torments you now will completely change.

It's a small world called school now, but the world is big.
If you meet lots of people and make lots of relationships, you can grow that much!
It's also important to have a broad perspective.