hasunoha

About Marchigake

Sorry for the trivial question.

Please tell me about March Gake.
It is said that if you go through March, you will have hardships from beginning to end, and it is unlucky, but if you return something in return in August, such as when a child was born on 6/30, will it be March? Even when I looked it up on the internet, there were various opinions, such as if it was within 3 months of birth, so I'm not sure.
Please tell me the correct month for March. Thank you for your support.

3 Zen Responses

pun

Hirohiro-sama
Thank you for your cooperation, and I will continue to answer the previous question.

A memorial service is held on the 49th day after a person passes away, but it is said that it is unlucky if you do the memorial service 3 months after death.
In other words, “49 is 3 months: suffering comes from beginning to end,” but I think this is a superstition. Should I say superstition or a pun that I've come up with a lot?

One day, if they pass away past the middle of the month, the 49th will be the third month. If that's bad luck,

If a dignified old monk says, “Since ancient times, the 49th memorial service is held for the third month, you may believe it, but what if Junji Takada says the same words?
Don't you think, “It's fine again~, but say something clever ~”? (Incidentally, I'm a fan of Mr. Takada)

What was originally said at the time of condolences may have come to be used for auspicious occasions before I knew it. I think you don't need to worry about it.

It's a baby shower celebration, isn't it?

 I also had a child in early April, and the family celebration had been decided to some extent in advance. In Hiroshima, it is said that 1 month is enough... but they gave it back in April. I feel like if I keep it open for a month or more...

Incidentally, I made the department store catalog a family celebration. If this is the case, there are catalogs with various prices, and I would be happy if this was given as a family celebration.

What is the commandment to be early

“You can learn ○○ over three months” has certainly been said a lot since ancient times.

March → Mitsuki → Wear

If I had to say that's just a pun, that's all, but I'm sure people in the old days said that with the commandment to do anything important, such as “giving back” or “memorial services,” the sooner the better the sooner the better.

I know you're busy with work and family. Even if it lasts for 3 months
“Originally, I'm very sorry for having to ask you before anything else (I always prioritize you)”
Wouldn't it be great if I could convey this feeling to the other party?

The difference in how to count is that in the old days there was no concept of zero, so it suddenly starts at 1, and when the month changes, it's 2. Since a month is 30 days, there is probably a way to count it 90 days.

Going back to the story, if that meant early anyway, any day was fine.