hasunoha

While driving a car

When I hear a loud noise while driving a car, I'm afraid I've run over something, and I sometimes go back the way I came.
When I go back, there's nothing.

Yesterday, I played a YouTube video and went home while listening to the radio without looking at the screen.
At that time, I heard a “dot” sound. There was no shock at all, so I thought, “Maybe it's the sound of the video?” I thought so I just went home.

If I think about it now, I'm afraid I may have run over a stray cat...
Actually, while driving a car, I sometimes did operations such as adjusting the volume of the video or rewinding it, so I may have run over a stray cat because of that..
I don't regret it enough, but since I wasn't shocked, am I worried too much about it??

3 Zen Responses

I was able to take a look. Speaking of experiences, I don't catch wild creatures first. They're living desperately there too, so it's not easy. Stones, lumps of soil, and foreign matter often fall on roads, so I think that's probably it. There's no impact, so I don't think there's any need to worry about it at all. Please don't worry.

Even if it's a small animal, there's quite a bit of impact, and the car itself shakes.

I want to focus on driving as much as possible, but when I'm listening to music or being distracted by something, I don't notice it. Me too.

Did you run over a small animal? That's the question.
Based on my experience, I don't think it's enough to be quick or clumsy. Even if it's a small animal, there's quite a bit of impact, and the car itself shakes.
I don't think you had anything to worry about this time around. I'm relieved that you weren't hurt either.

Please drive well and safely

I read it.
I read that you are so worried. I feel like I understand how you feel so worried.
Please keep calm while driving. Please keep a firm check ahead, pay proper attention to surrounding conditions, and drive safely.
Be careful about speed and try to be able to stop even if there is a jump while adhering to the legal speed.
Please never operate or watch the radio, TV, or cell phone while driving.
I'm praying from the bottom of my heart that you won't run over animals or people, and that you won't get involved in an accident so as not to cause an accident. We wholeheartedly agree