hasunoha

I'm too addicted to shogi and it's painful

I'm in high school now, so I have to study for winter vacation assignments and early new year examinations. However, during this busy student period, I became obsessed with the horrible online game “Shogi Wars.”
If you notice it, you'll be immersed in shogi matches, impression matches, research,... and you won't be able to break through the feeling of “taking a break” and “studying now.”
Please blackmail me in the midst of such depravity. I'm an ordinary person with a lot of worries, and I'm an extremely bad person, so I can't do anything advanced about trying to overcome all of my desires, but I would like to know the way of thinking about worry management that can maintain one's own motivation even a little more efficiently. Thank you for your answers.

3 Zen Responses

Let's paint our own future while rejoicing at being in an environment where we can do it.

I also read my profile. I don't think it's good to have something I can put myself into, but I'm addicted to putting off my study time.

I don't understand... I'm also addicted to puzzle games. Half an hour or an hour goes by, thinking it's just a short break.

However, I also understand that they will be chased later, so when the time I have to finish is up, I just stopped.

You don't want to upset your life with games. Let's paint our own future while rejoicing at being in an environment where we can go to high school and play games. There is still a possibility that we can get our hands on that future now. But if you put gaming first, you lose the future in front of you.

Now it's time to move forward while having fun without regrets. Play and learn, make a firm plan, and switch between them.
I also play games, but when I'm away from games, I forget about games. I play games in my free time. I'm addicted to it once I start doing it, though. But I understand the timing when I have to stop here.
You should also set aside time and close the game screen.

Now is the only time I can play shogi

Annoyed Nigonaka-san is addicted to shogi, and I think it's hard not being able to get out of the swamp
Please take care of yourself
Well, if you can't study, I don't think you need to study. What you're looking for now is shogi rather than studying, right? Then I think you should get addicted to Tokoton shogi. Winter vacation homework is work, so let's finish it in a jiffy
Teenage students are in a blink of an eye. I often wish I had done that at that time
My regret is that I wasn't able to read many masterpieces or literature, and I couldn't become a blonde
I was a teenager with only regrets, so please live a good life in your 20s and 30s without saying that time...
That's all for me

Decide on a schedule

It's a common answer, but if you decide the schedule for the day beforehand, there is a possibility that a disgusting mentality will work if you don't follow it.
So, let's decide the time to play shogi and study in advance.
After that, you can maintain your concentration by not reversing day and night and by taking good time to sleep.
Baseball player Otani also seems to value sleep time.
It's also a good idea to concentrate on studying during the bright hours and make the evening or later time for games.
Also, studying while chewing gum may prevent drowsiness.
(Even chewing gum that has lost its flavor is a good stimulus)
appending
Wrong “Odai player” → regular “Otani player”
I will correct it.
I hope you have a great year.