hasunoha

I can't forgive myself

I can't write the details
I can't forgive my actions about a month ago
I feel guilty every day
I can't move
I wonder if my actions are a sin
I had a lot of discussions
Even if they say it's okay
I'm not forgiving
dominated by anxiety and fear
There's even the meaning of living like this for the rest of your life
I'm losing it

3 Zen Responses

First, let's calm down and sit down.

Thank you for the consultation, Mr. Mayerou.

Various events happen in our daily lives.
Among them, they encounter shocking things and disgusting things, and due to the actions they take
People are tormented by feelings of regret, sorrow, and fear.
And the tormented memories remain for a long time
Even though it's not happening between our eyes, we make ourselves suffer.
It shakes constantly, just like the waves of the ocean, and then it disappears.
Everyday phenomena are like that.
However, the seabed has no ripples, and is quiet and calm.
The tide is flowing gently and leisurely.
“In your daily life, don't be swayed only by the phenomena in front of you, and try to find a place like a calm seabed that spreads deep within your heart. Deep within the surface rippling emotions and events, a quiet, clear essence awaits you. It is in that place that true peace and comfort dwells.” Is an Indian saint's word
Refer to words like this for yourself
Why don't you set your eyes on the peace in your own heart?
Don't be swayed by sense organs and reactions (fear, etc.) that occur from their stimulation
Let's bring awareness to the inside of our mind.
Everyone has a seed that becomes a Buddha. It is in the depths of my heart that I feel connected to the Buddha. It may be something that starts when you feel a sense of kindness or compassion in your heart.
First, let's sit quietly and feel a sense of calm and peace of mind.
Please refer to it. One bow

May you be saved from anxiety and fear

I read it.
You have deep regrets about what you did a month ago, and you're haunted by that sense of guilt. I don't know the details about you, but I feel that your feelings are conveyed very well. I understand your feelings from the bottom of my heart.
If you don't mind, please talk about yourself and your thoughts to the extent possible. It's probably personal, so please keep it within reasonable limits. You can also listen to the conversation online, so please apply if you like.
Also, please sincerely confess your actions and thoughts to the Buddha, God, and your ancestors. And please sincerely reflect and repent. If there are people you have hurt, sincerely apologize. If we don't meet, let's apologize from the bottom of our heart.
And please sincerely swear to the Buddha, gods, and ancestors not to do such a thing.
The Buddha, God, and your ancestors will kindly accept your thoughts, repentance, apologies, and vows, and they will be close to you and guide you in a good direction. And he forgives you, frees you from anxiety and fear.
The Buddha, gods, and ancestors will watch over you anytime, anywhere, and in any situation.
I sincerely pray to Buddha, God, and your ancestors so that you can live every day with peace of mind for the future, keep good thoughts, words, and actions in mind every day, and live a healthy and fulfilling life with all of you. We wholeheartedly agree

It's not good to be overly self-conscious

 I understand Kagerou's anger at himself. If things don't go well, you'll inevitably get bogged down in yourself and think that you should have done that, and that you should have done it this way. First, please calm your mind and take care of yourself.
Certainly, things that have happened to me may be my own fault. I'm really getting angry at myself. But even if I fail, the world is spinning.
We reflect on our own failures, but when we succeed for some reason, people don't even try to reflect on them. You may not be able to see your surroundings, which may affect your next actions. Whether things go well or not, haven't you started by looking back and reflecting on them first?
I often think that even though I've failed, things are going well from someone else's point of view. There are times when I think I was able to do it well without making any big mistakes for the time being, but I sometimes think that something is unsatisfactory around me.
Are you watching the people around you? You're the only one watching, aren't you? I also tend to do it, but I think not looking around is the biggest mistake. Why don't you solve it with everyone, not just you?
That's all for me.