hasunoha

I was a train driver and had a personal injury accident

I was a train driver, and I ran into the train I was driving and ran into suicide. Even now, when suicides are written on SNS, they lose their cool due to fear and anger at that time, and they reply, “People around you will also be mentally shocked, so I definitely want you to stop it,” and they get scolded. I deleted the SNS app, how can I stay unresponsive?

4 Zen Responses

I want you to stop it

It is better to stop acts that interfere with train operation. I think that's true.
However, it is said that 90% of people who commit suicide suffer from “depression,” etc., so most of them “died of illness.”
No matter how angry you are at a sick person for “don't die of illness because it's annoying,” it is a natural phenomenon to die of illness without treatment (if treatment fails).
So, let's think that personal injury accidents are also a type of natural phenomenon.
Also, since humans are a type of animal, let's think that it's like a deer or wild boar jumping out onto a railroad track, and furthermore, they just happened to attract insects.
Treating only humans and mammals in a special way is a pet pity, so think of it as the carcass of a bug that happened to end its life there.
(Conversely, let's be kind to insects and wild boars just like humans.)

Trauma also has flashbacks. Let's rest our minds and get away from SNS

You've had a very painful experience. I also had the experience of being an eyewitness and discoverer, so I'm still traumatized.

Each has its own circumstances, but for those involved who have met them, they won't be able to do anything they didn't have, and they probably won't disappear from their heads. On SNS, the deceased and bereaved families were hurt by various speculations, and they don't even know the shock the people involved received at the scene or the hardships they were forced to process.

By thinking about someone and spending time quietly, I want them to spend time facing each other quietly.

I think railway companies also have departments that take care of the mind. There are probably also employees who have experienced other accidents that occurred at work. It's mental care that only you can't handle, and that you want the whole workplace to work on, isn't it? Trauma can also cause flashbacks, so please report your mental stress situation to your boss as well. Also, please rest your mind.

I sincerely pray for your peace of mind.

I read it.
I read that you are having a very hard time because of such a thing. I don't know the details of the situation or you, but it really conveys your painful feelings. I understand your feelings from the bottom of my heart.

I pray with all my heart that those who have passed away will be saved from any hesitation or suffering and that they will be at peace from the bottom of my heart. Shishin Gassho Nanmu Amida Buddha Namu Amidabutsu

If you don't mind, please pray with all your heart that those who have passed away will be at peace from the bottom of your heart. We wholeheartedly agree

The Buddha or God always guides those who have passed away, and they are kindly welcomed by close people and ancestors who went there earlier. Those people are saved from any hesitation or suffering under the Buddha, gods, and ancestors, and they have no worries, and they attain Buddhism cleanly and peacefully. Also, they are gently watching over you and the many people who live.
Maybe they are sincerely apologizing for the inconvenience caused to you.
In any case, those people will always be saved by the Buddha, gods, and ancestors.
Please tell the Buddha, gods, and ancestors about your painful feelings as you can think of. Please confess your fears, anger, and anxiety to the Buddha, God, and your ancestors. The Buddha, gods, and ancestors will kindly accept all of your thoughts, and they will be close to you and save you.

There is no need to listen at all to troublesome information such as SNS. I think it's okay not to shut it off.

I sincerely pray to the Buddha, gods, and ancestors so that you can live every day with peace of mind and peace of mind while being gently watched over by Buddha, gods, and ancestors. We wholeheartedly agree

Thank you for your work.
If there's a post you don't like on SNS, mute or block it without replying.
That's because the Buddha also said that if you don't take bad words, it will go back to the person who said it.
If you don't want to receive or write, you can mute or block.
If you reply, you'll just get into a fight.
When I see something bad about Buddhism, I also mute or block it so I don't say it back in my reply.
It's a pity for people who committed suicide, but the people who hunted them down that far are bad, and it's definitely not your responsibility. Please don't blame yourself.
Please continue to do your best at work.