hasunoha

Is being divorced unconditionally disliked?

Nice to meet you. We got divorced a year ago without two years of marriage and no children. The cause was a personality mismatch and my unforgettable love.
Currently, my partner in love is my boyfriend, and I think we have built a good relationship.
However, when I think about my future with him, I'm worried about whether his parents will acknowledge the fact that they are divorced. (Parents are in their early 60's)
I haven't met him yet, but he seems to be a very strict person, he has a lot of respect for his father, and he seems to think that everything he thinks is right.
They have overcome their parents' objections and acted in the past, and it seems that they have experienced regret as a result.
“I somehow understand that they're divorced and don't look good after introducing them. I think they'll eventually forgive me even if they say it's impossible, but I wonder if that's okay.” He doesn't seem to have confidence either, and he will eventually overcome opposition and fail? There seems to be an idea.
“It's hard to tell my parents, so I think it would be better to break up (I actually broke up about twice, but I'm coming back from him), but now that I'm having fun, I try not to think too much about it.” Thinking about the future has stopped.
They were talking about living together six months later, but they didn't say that either because their parents would get mad at them. That's right.
I also understand the feeling that his parents are as important or more important to him as I am and don't want them to be sad.
I'm an only child, so I think the bond between parents and children is even stronger.
I don't deny that thought either. And the fact that I'm divorced won't go away for the rest of my life.
To be honest, I can't examine whether my parents will actually refuse to be divorced, or what kind of reaction they will have.
I love him so much. I don't want to think about withdrawing myself. I want to start my life over.
There are days of regret about why they got married, and even if I regret it, I can't fully regret it.
I'm glad my friends and my parents didn't have children. That's a good level of experience. Nothing hurts or itches, so next time is with a good partner. Everyone says that. But in the end, I wonder if I can say it because they are not involved.
The experience is ingrained in my body, and I just don't want to feel the same way.
We learned about each other and how much we are willing to do is necessary for marital life.
If I introduce myself to him with confidence, can I encourage him when I'm not in a position to say anything?
Will his parents recognize me as divorced?

3 Zen Responses

You don't have to think about getting recognized

Life isn't sweet, so all you have to do is enjoy the bitter taste.
I think I'm going to be recognized from the beginning, so I get depressed when I'm not recognized.
Let's take it for granted that they won't get 200% approval.
The change will be given when it is approved.
I got married at my own discretion, and since I got divorced, I can't say anything even if I say why they got married. It's your own responsibility.
If you like him, you can be together even if he's against him.
There is no such thing as a happy marriage.
That must have been experienced in previous marriages.
It's about putting everything together and being humble.
It's about not rebelling against being opposed or not being recognized, even if it's wrong.
It's something that must be done only for people who are strong in themselves.
Life is for reflecting on experiences, restraining oneself, and living modestly.
Only a way of life where the self, ego, and ego become stronger as we get older is the most restrained thing about future marital relationships.

You can't go back to the past.

He knows you're divorced and then you're in a relationship, right?
What's more, they've been revived and attacked about 2 times (laughs)
It's pretty serious.

and yet...

He's bound by your past.
Thinking like that won't make him happy.

What's going to happen?
Will Doraemon also invite them back to before marriage in the Time Machine?

So, is everything OK?

This is his problem.
Of course, it's also a problem with my partner, Asuka.

He is not independent of his parents.
I'm trying to combine my father's thoughts with my own.
What is my life? I'd like to ask you that.

So, the next press conference will be a report on their relationship.
Oh yeah, let's go slowly.

You can't change your past and others!

> The experience is ingrained in my body, and I just don't want to feel the same way.
> We learned about each other and how much we are willing to do is necessary for marital life.

huh! That's great. Please be my wife.
ah... sorry the boy wrote a weird joke.
But they have written such wonderful words.

Please meet your parents with such a wonderful you.
Also, his education.

Please improve the quality of this love.

x is the past tense

I read it. If you want to live happily with him from now on, and if you want to live your life with care while respecting and helping each other together, that's fine.
If we live our lives while trusting each other well, there will be no problems.
x is the past tense. It's not something to worry about right now.
Please walk steadily with him for the rest of your life.

I sincerely pray that you and him will have a prosperous future together.