hasunoha

I want to be comfortable

I feel like everything is crap lately.
I hate myself.
I failed both my high school entrance exam and my college entrance exam.
My friends can't believe it either.
I don't know what makes me happy and alive.

I'm currently attending nursing school, but I can't help but want to quit.
Even though I'm still in my teens, I feel nothing but hopelessness about the future.
I'm sick of people who only say pretty things, such as hard work being rewarded, or that if you believe, dreams will come true.

Hard work usually doesn't pay off. Dreams don't usually come true.
I think so.

I'm also disgusted by my school teachers.
Think about the patient's feelings and act from the patient's point of view.
A teacher who says such a thing is bullying a new teacher. I get angry in front of the new teacher being watched by the students.

Seeing such a figure makes my heart ache for some reason.
It makes me feel like I'm being blamed.
I think I'm a bad person.
I dropped out of high school, I dropped out of college, and my efforts didn't pay off.
I think the effort is ridiculous.

It is a phrase of people whose dreams have come true say that hard work always pays off.
I think there are a lot of people in this world whose efforts are not rewarded.

I hate myself.
I want to run away from everything and go to a place where no one knows me.

What kind of way of thinking would make your mind feel better?

I'm sorry for the clumsy sentence.

3 Zen Responses

Make your own meaning of life

Hello.

You said it yourself, but it's true that the current apple is a bad person (laughs)
No matter what they do, it doesn't work, they can't accept the words and actions of others positively, they can't find hope for their own future, and they just keep on complaining.

Even if you run away to a place where no one knows you, as long as you don't have self-esteem, you'll probably end up complaining there too.

These are Buddha's words.

People don't become lowly people by birth.
You don't become a Brahmin by birth.
You become a lowly person due to your actions
You become a Brahmin through your actions.
(Sutanipata)

Brahmins were people in the highest caste position in India at the time.
In Indian society, there was a strict status system where only Brahmin children could become Brahmin, and slave children could only be slaves, but Buddha explained that this was not the case, and that a person's nobility was determined by their way of life.

There is no deep meaning in the fact that Ringo was born.
It just so happened that Ringo was born due to the circumstances of various relationships, so there is no particular meaning in Ringo's life.
If it's a life where you spend only time doing nothing, saying “there's no hope, there's no point in making an effort,” your life will end without any particular meaning.
If you choose to live that way, it may also be another way of life, but if you really live that way, at least don't speak ill of people; it's just annoying.

There are all kinds of people in the world.
There are people you should love, and there are also people you won't like no matter how hard you try.
But that's a difference in people's values, and it's not about you or me.

What is important is “how do I live now”
Swallow all of your painful experiences and pleasant memories and turn them into your own nutrition.
Learn a lot, meet lots of people, and improve yourself.

Then, if you were born as a person, try living for someone other than yourself.
When you play someone's role and become a person needed by someone else,
Only then will your life have meaning.

Live the way you want to live

Your efforts up until now didn't pay off, and you just thought it was a failure. Also, they weren't blessed with people who understood well.
It's easy to get carried away by the reality of people with just words and no action, and they end up being reckless.

“Hard work usually doesn't pay off. Dreams usually don't come true.”

What Ringo said is true, isn't it?

Then I wouldn't say “make an effort” or “have a dream” to Ringo.

Just “live the way you want to live.” “Do as you please.”

That's all.

This world is really painful. The Buddha said, “Everything hurts.” Therefore, it seems that the way to “ease the mind” does not mean that suffering will go away.

This world is full of suffering, so it's just painful to run away. Suffering awaits even after they have fled.
Then just do what you want to do, even if it's painful. Do things you don't think are stupid. Let's do what we decide for ourselves, not what others say to us. If you look at others and think it's stupid, change yourself. Decide for yourself what you throw and what you have instead of looking at others to throw.

“Hard work doesn't pay off. Dreams don't come true.”

Then let's do something that doesn't have to be rewarded or come true. But let's do what we want. If you want to make an effort about it, do it. If you don't want to, don't.
However, let's not run away to anything and say with all our heart that I am the one in this pain. Running away is even more painful. You must hide and be frightened. Even if you run away, if you don't change yourself, it's the same even where you run away. Hiding yourself is more painful than anything else.

Do what you want and take responsibility for your own life. If it's crap, no one will pick it up, even if you throw it out.
I'm not living because it's fun. It doesn't mean you're going to die if you don't have fun. I'm alive because I'm being kept alive. Then let's live by doing what we think is fun. A path where you can accept suffering and still live without running away from suffering.

“It doesn't matter if it's painful, this is me.” “It's okay if it's painful because I want to.”

When I thought about it, suffering isn't suffering anymore. No one can decide Ringo's life. You can decide what you like.

Why don't you do the best you've been given right now?

> I'm sick of people who only say pretty things, such as hard work being rewarded, and dreams come true if you believe.
If I also feel that there is no basis or content in it, I think it is a word that dismotivates people.

By the way, what kind of person does Ringo want to be in the future?

High school/university entrance exam failure.
This is a fact that cannot be changed.
Even if I regret it, there's nothing I can do about it anymore.

If you are currently attending nursing school and are in your teens, is it probably a first year student?
After going through 1 or 2 years, I feel like it's too early for me to come to a conclusion.

Certainly, they are forced to make an effort like the mochi drawn in the picture, and the teacher's behavior.
Your environment is full of contradictions.

However, I feel that it is a waste for Ringo to be swayed by the surrounding environment.

I'm sorry if Ringo is taken as “don't make an effort.”
Why don't you live in the current environment to the fullest?

Think about what you can do now and act.

Trying to do everything you can at nursing school and trying to live in a place you don't know is your life.

No matter what people force you to do, don't step foot in your own territory! Everyone feels that.

The series of choices you have made up until now is Ringo now...
Various choices from now on will determine the apples of the future.