hasunoha

I don't know how to come to terms with it.

What is common sense?

Currently, I'm working on payroll calculation and attendance management,
What I thought was common sense is not common sense for other employees
I'm having a lot of trouble communicating.

Today, too, I asked a second-year employee (scheduled to retire 8/15) to do work,
Because the person is planning to retire and his work is decreasing
I told them that it's OK to go straight or bounce back,
I went out during my lunch break and just bounced back home.
(The work seemed to have finished around 13:30)

I go out from 14:00 to 15:00 and expect the work to be finished around 16:00,
That's why I meant to tell them that it's OK to bounce back
There seemed to be a discrepancy in perception.
(It is said that the person himself bounced back because he was told that it was okay to bounce back)

No matter how much I plan to retire
Despite the fact that other senior employees and supervisors are doing the work
Isn't it out of common sense to go home almost like an afternoon break? I thought,
The term “common sense” was so abstract that it wasn't conveyed well to the person himself.

There are plans to have conversations with other employees about regulations in the future,
How should it be conveyed
I don't know how people with different concepts of common sense should come to terms with each other.

I'm very sorry for this long and difficult to understand sentence
Could you tell me about it?

Thank you for your support.

3 Zen Responses

A way of life without imposing oneself

Min-sama

I think there are differences in how people perceive “common sense.” That's a matter of course.
The problem is my own thoughts, actions that are different from imagination, and when events occur, I want Min to notice that he is the problem himself.

First, let's stop thinking “I thought this way, so it's natural for my partner to think this way too.”
These thoughts create frustration, frustration, anger, and various feelings, leading to suffering. Don't have any intrusive thoughts there, and no matter what kind of reaction the other person shows, it's about accepting it as such. It ended with “Oh, that person went straight home.”

If it interferes with work, careful meetings in advance will be necessary so that there are no mistakes.

If everyone agreed on common sense, there would be fewer meetings. However, it is humans who do not match that. There are times when I think of such a stupid meeting... But there are people who need it.

Please discard the selfish idea that “people should be 00” and have a heart to look at the world broadly.

Company rules Other people's rules My rules

Maybe those are my own rules.
If you try to impose those rules on others, conflicts will occur.
Let's get rid of our rules.
Let's get rid of our own rules.
Try getting rid of the imposition of my rules.
I think I can work comfortably.
If you don't tell them specifically, it might not be conveyed to today's young people.
I think the problem can be solved quickly by concretizing the choice of words.

Thick manuals are getting thinner

Being lightly denied what you take for granted here, and in particular, what you think is important is both surprising and disappointing. To be honest, I was also surprised by the difference in common sense (the two embody) between the two families right after getting married.
And it reminded me of thick manuals for electrical equipment.
I remember a story where there was a joking description, “Don't dry cats in the microwave,” but maybe interpersonal relationships initially begin while writing each other's handling manuals.
“I was wondering if it was okay not to write this point down, but it was necessary” accumulates to each other. Then, for a while, they started dating while remembering it. As you do so, the other person's common sense and each common sense will become a common understanding, and the frequency of opening it will decrease. In other words, it's getting thinner.
If it's just a work relationship, you don't need to have too many chapters. If you write it out, there may be surprisingly few. I think the important thing is to put into words and share the points where there were discrepancies. Even if I say, “That's common sense, isn't it?” I'm just stating that it's common sense for me. It's a troublesome task, but I'm sure you've continued to learn “this company's common sense” and keep updating manuals since joining the company. How about being in such a position? Manuals have become thinner, which is also an indicator that makes it easier to proceed with the original work.
Also, in terms of Buddhism, I think the trick to getting along is how to think up an analogy well. The analogy of what you think is common sense is difficult, but if you doubt that, you may be drawn to a new idea.
Dealing with someone who is about to retire may feel troublesome, but there is a possibility that you will go out with other “ignorant” people in the future, so think of it as practice.