hasunoha

My own growth

Until now, I have converted the negative power I have received, such as unfairness and prejudice, into real profit by sublimating it. It's called bad guts, but I've come to think that it's useless as it is because the purpose is an impure motive of not wanting to lose, and there is no continuity or future potential.

However, I haven't been able to take the next step easily. Is the nature of not liking losing something that cannot be cured?

3 Zen Responses

Have room to live there

I think the next step diagram is luggage that I personally don't need in the first place.
The gap between drawing ideals, pursuing something that isn't right in front of you, drawing a different vision in your mind and not being able to reach it will probably cause pain and stress.
I think you should stop imagining your next vision once and for all.
It means that they are ignoring everything from the first station they boarded to the destination station.
Plants do not suddenly bear fruit from young vegetables.
Buds must be settled in buds.
A teenage girl who didn't eat a lot of meals now has osteoporosis.
It means there's no time to ignore it anytime.
Life isn't about winning or losing.
Winning and losing is also a diagram drawn by me.
What are you when you're not fighting?
You don't have to fuss about being the best.
If you do what you can, everywhere, the results will follow naturally.
Aren't you living for evaluation?
It was raining earlier in Saitama. It was cloudy when I came out to the garden. Now it's getting to the point where cicadas are making sounds.
Since there are no human interests in heaven, there isn't even room for human convenience.
Your pain is human.
Stop stepping on the human accelerator, listen to the voices of cicadas and birds, etc., and try to settle down right away.
Right now, immediately means here and now.
Now here and now, suddenly there's no such thing as here.

Why don't you relax your shoulders and live an easy life

what crap!! I've been doing my best with a sense of repulsion. Isn't that good too?
Or rather, don't add right or wrong to “this kind of thinking is good,” isn't it fine just the way it is? Wins and losses are probably something you make yourself.

Even if you've won or lost in high school baseball. Even if they lose in terms of points, there are times when they are filled with a sense of fulfillment in their hearts. Nor is it determined by people's evaluations.

Wouldn't it be nice if we just took it easy and accepted it just the way it is? I think my best effort itself is important.

Don't lose to yourself

There is an opportunity for you to notice for yourself that this is no good, so it's fine. The “personality that hates losing” is something you've noticed yourself, right? I thought that I was being looked at myself calmly.

don't you like losing? Wouldn't it be nice! From now on, let's not lose to others or those around us, and let's not lose to ourselves.