hasunoha

It will drag on.

The other day, my friend told me in the shadows, “I don't like coming in trying to be liked, I don't like it.” We had trouble before, and we did a lot of things to try to be good friends, but that backfired. I'm filled with so sad feelings. If there are any words that make you blow away, I'd like you to tell me. Also, please tell me if there is anything I should do like this. please.

3 Zen Responses

I wonder if the previous problem hasn't been solved

Nobo-san

Even though they're doing a lot to be good friends
It backfired, and they said they didn't like it behind the scenes
It's sad.

Maybe it was a nuisance from before
I'm afraid it hasn't been resolved.

Because the feelings at that time continue to be in my friend
I want to be good friends
It's about to go inside
I think they end up coming because they try to be liked.

You may end up steaming it back
Why don't you focus on that time?

Also, if you feel that your friend is too unreasonable
I think it's okay to keep a reasonable distance.

They don't want to be recognized by others

If the feelings of “I want to be recognized” and “I want to be liked” stand in front of you, you won't be able to act honestly.

It's very natural, I don't put my thoughts first, and it's natural. Whether or not your opponent likes you is a result, so there's no guarantee that it will turn out the way you want, but that is also it. Those friends aren't everything. It would be easier if you had a broad field of vision and were comfortable with or without friends.

You don't have to be unreasonably nice

When I was a kid like kindergarten or elementary school, I couldn't communicate well.
So in case of a fight, intervention by a third party is necessary.
Even adults in their 40s and 50s don't apologize when they fight if they're not honest.
So in case of a fight, intervention by a third party is necessary.
Not everyone in their teens or 20s is a master communicator.
However, if you have proper reason and apologize for what you should apologize for without making a mistake in the order, you can properly repair the relationship.
“That time was really crazy. I'm sorry I made everyone feel bad. You may not be able to forgive me, but that's good.” Honestly, who has been wronged, and what I should apologize for is to apologize. If they don't seem to be forgiven because of that, it means we're both still young, so it's probably just that we can't be honest.
You tell what you have to say.
So, if that doesn't work, it's about finding new friends who match the wavelength.
I've had a few true best friends even though I've lived for 40 years.
There really isn't anyone on the right wavelength.
Please keep your mind positive and move forward.