hasunoha

Things I'm glad I'm alive

What kind of time do you think it was good to be alive?

3 Zen Responses

It's common, but...

Good evening.

・When an electrocardiogram is taken with a human dog, it is called a thorough examination, but when you put your hand on it, you can hear a normal crackling heartbeat.

・When I went to an 80-year-old old man's restaurant and ate soba with a different flavor.

・When the roller coaster is over..

Hurry up..

I don't think

I'm glad I'm alive.
If you don't think about it, I don't think there's any point in being alive.
I'm just living, and whether I'm happy or sad, I live my life as such. “Are you glad you're alive? I feel that living while thinking “wasn't it good” is somewhat unnatural.

I think everyone is just alive.

thank you. I'm happy to meet you.

thank you. I'm happy to meet you.

Basically, I think it's all about the words listed in the title.

I don't think there are that many people who live with confidence in their abilities. That's true for me, too. Even if I think I've worked hard in my own way, studied hard and devoted myself to my work, I can't help but be aware of myself that it's actually not easy. The day after I had my ambition and pledged to do my best, there are quite a few things about what my oath was yesterday.

Even so, while devoting myself to my work as the chief priest of a temple and interacting with various people in that process, I said, “Thank you.” It is sometimes said, “Thanks to you.”

I'm sorry for the bad expression, but “I can get recognition for who I am.” “Even as a person I am, there are times when I can be appreciated by helping others a little bit.” At that time, what I had been doing up until now wasn't for nothing. Even people like me have value. Well, I'm glad I'm alive. Let's try a little harder to live. There are times when I think so.

Rin-san, I'm sure there are times when you feel the same way. I wish you a wonderful life