About the monk's grooming
Does the monk who shaves his hair take care of himself?
Does the monk who shaves his hair take care of himself?
At ascetic dojos, it was customary for two people to shave each other's heads. I was taught that it means being considerate of each other and shaving carefully so as not to hurt each other.
However, currently we don't have friends who shave with each other, and when we do, we do it ourselves. While using a mirror (^ ^)
I almost never shave my hair and keep my head short and shaved with hair clippers.
That's wrong in my case.
You can buy it on Amazon.
Please check the images first.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E4%B8%B8%E6%83%A3-%E4%B8%B8%E3%83%8F%E3%82%B2%E3%81%82%E3%81%9F%E3%81%BE/dp/B00BHPE2X8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1448429885&sr=8-1&keywords=%E3%83%8F%E3%82%B2%E3%81%8B% E 3% 81% A 4% E 3% 82% 89+amazon
This is enough for memorial services, vigils, and funerals.
When this is sold out and you can't get it,
Start with a hair clipper. The finish is a T-shaped razor.
I recommend chic three-pronged teeth.
If you wish, we will shave at any time, so please come from Hokkaido where you live to Saitama prefecture at your own expense. I think the travel expenses will be more expensive. (lol)
I will sing the following when I shave my hair.
“Shave Your Hair, Request for Permanent Separation of Sentient Life (Extinction), Worries Will Die (Eternity)”
Along with shaving off my beard and hair here, hopefully, the afflictions of sentient beings will be separated for a long time (cut off) and eventually my heart will die out (ease) = nirvana.
It's more of an act of vow than grooming.
I shave my hair myself once every 2-3 days.
I want to do it every day, but in order to make my razor last longer, I need to maintain this pace.