hasunoha

I got stumped at first.

Hello.
Start in December
Even though it was something I should have done

I'm lazy about the things I need to work on,
I'm worried about it,
It's now the 19th.
There is a difference with the surroundings
first
I always stumble and I don't know how to get it back.
I'm impatient and I'm going to fail.
Please give me some advice.

3 Zen Responses

I have no choice but to do

I'm in a hurry and don't have time to think about how to get it back.
If you act at that time, you can move forward one step or two.
----------
Bruce Lee's words
“walk on”
Keep walking

I'm also lagging behind, but I'm not impatient

I'm thinking about writing cards this year, but I'm already on the 21st just thinking about it.
But I'm not in a hurry at all. There's no point in being impatient. It's not about comparing yourself to others or competing.
It should be delivered during New Year's.
I don't know what you're worried about,

No matter how you say that because the start was delayed, nothing has changed. All you have to do is do it now. No matter how you say what has passed, it's just foolish.

I'm on the 31st for New Year's cards, and even if I hadn't written them, I won't regret it at all. This is because now is the only time in our lives.

Every morning I am reborn as a “new me” and a “hopeful self”

This is Kameyama Junshi.
I think Yuka also did radio exercises during her elementary school summer vacation. Do you remember the radio calisthenics song? ♪ A new morning has come, it's a morning of hope ♪ The morning that comes when you wake up is a new morning. When I woke up, yesterday morning never came. When you wake up, everything is reset, and a new day begins. And yet, “I couldn't do it yesterday.” “I couldn't do it the day before yesterday.” You are the one who is dragging on this thought, and there is no such thought in the new morning itself. Also, like this radio calisthenics song, you yourself are reborn every morning as a “new me” and a “hopeful self.” The Buddha is watching over you. Why don't you reset yourself and start where you can?