hasunoha

About worrying too much about raising children

I have a child who is 4 months old.
Thanks to you, I have not had any major illnesses or injuries so far, and I am growing up quickly in good health itself.

Even so, I'm always worried and frightened, “What should I do if this child suddenly dies.”

Even though I'm just taking a nap, I wonder if I don't wake up like this, and I'm thinking about what to do if I'm seriously ill just by throwing up a little milk.

Somehow I think I'm worried too much because of my child who was finally born after 5 years of marriage.

Also, all my relatives love me terribly, and if something happens to the baby, everyone will be sad and pessimistic.

How can I stop being afraid that my child will die?

3 Zen Responses

Raise them as red sama

Hello.
This is Tange from the Child Affliction Cheering Team.
We also have children aged 0, 3, and 5.
I worry because I love you.
However,
It's a bombshell statement all of a sudden,
It's not “your kid.”
(*'▽')
It's true.
A child is a child's life. A child's life is a child's life.
I don't self-own my kids.
I'm hungry for you, so “I'm a baby!!!” It has become.
But what is really, really true is realizing that a child is a child's life.
This is the first child separation lesson.
It's a bit of penance, but it's just the beginning.
You can't really raise children without freeing yourself from your kids!
Selfies! , My My My, My! this mine's! This is my head, Masama's!
Please take my “of.”
On top of that, raising them as “Akasama 0.4” is boo boo.
※Red sama... the meaning of baby sama
Children are God Sama.
It has nothing to do with human private “wataku-chan.”
When it's 5 months old, it's “Akasama 0.5.”
“Okosama 5.0” when you turn 5 years old.
You are your life.
Red sama is red sama's life.
On top of that, I will raise them.

I've always been curious too

When a child is sleeping, they think a lot about things, such as checking breathing, whether it is easier to sleep if the posture is straight, and adjusting the gap between the futon and neck. I understand it very well. My daycare teacher told me this and I was able to stop it. “Huh? Are you still worried!?” It's frustrating, isn't it? If you're frustrated, stop checking. Once you stop acting, you'll soon get used to it and stop bothering you.

With N specs the other day

I'm sorry for the takeover. Moms' state of emergency!? I think it was the title,
They said that in order to raise people prolifically, they seem to have adopted a strategy to raise them collaboratively.
The strategy referred to here is at the level of DNA imprinting, in other words, it's almost instinctive. By getting help from others, you can give birth to your next child even while raising children. I wonder if that's how they increased their numbers.
So, it seems like genes whisper, “Don't raise children alone.” It seems that this evolved over 7 million years.
However, it is now called a nuclear family, and it is said that it is a small household such as a condominium, and it is a society where it is difficult to raise children due to that instinct. The kanji for “raising an orphan” etc. are sometimes addressed, aren't they?
Therefore, I recommend that you create and participate in a “child-rearing community” by any method. I think the monks will probably also talk about their own child-rearing episodes, and I recommend that you have many such opportunities. According to my wife, it seems that the key is how to confidently say “I know, I know, that was the case with me” and “it's okay.”