hasunoha

Please tell me how to apologize to someone who has been rejected

There was someone important to me.

We were lucky enough to be in a relationship, and we had a happy time for a while.

However, when I drink alcohol, my personality changes, and I go wild. This isn't usually the case, but when you're stressed...

I have a strong desire for exclusivity, and I think “I only want you to watch me.” My former lover had a wide social relationship, and was always uneasy.
It piled up, and I even went on a rant at the drinking table and raised my hand.

Even so, he was a person who persevered in correcting my mistakes.

I was content with it, did the same thing over and over again without reflecting on myself...

At last, they said, “Let's finish it already.”

Even after that, I tied her down due to my love interest, and I was jealous, and we did whatever Japan we wanted, but a seat at a drinking party triggered it, and we didn't even want to talk about it anymore.

To be honest, I drank too much and don't remember much about it.
However, looking at her attitude, it seems that she has done quite a bit.

At first, she said, “She's at fault too! I even blamed my opponent.

But right now, every day I reflect on mistakes I've caused, and I'm starting to cut back on alcohol.

If possible, I think it would just be a relationship where we can talk normally like before, but it seems impossible for her to even do that anymore.

Even if she doesn't forgive me, I just want to apologize to her.

I want to spend my whole life apologizing.
Can it be conveyed just by praying from the bottom of my heart every day?

I would like you to tell me how to sincerely apologize to someone who has been rejected and what I keep in mind..

3 Zen Responses

Causal Reparation due to Imperfect Communication

I'll drink alcohol and raise my hand...? Just in case, it's not a man, is it?
Is it OK to talk about the fact that you are also a woman and your dating partner is also a woman?
In any case, I think you should apologize if you have caused the other party any inconvenience.
Below, I will quote and answer your questions.
“I want to spend my whole life apologizing.”
➡ If we're not in a situation where we can meet, I wonder if we should just genuinely apologize by letter, email, etc. first without expecting anything from that point on. If you seem to be afraid of losing or losing, you may not have any real remorse.

“Can it be conveyed just by praying from the bottom of my heart every day?”
➡ Unfortunately, just praying doesn't come through.

“How to sincerely apologize to someone who has been rejected, what I keep in mind”
➡ Being rejected is a matter of your own accord.
When I say a sincere apology, I have zero claims.
It is strictly prohibited to say “but you are also to blame” after apologizing.
Wouldn't it be better to just keep on apologizing for any kind of spilliness, remorse, or personal circumstances, without expecting a reply?
★
Rather than that, do you think the bottom of your heart, which relies on alcohol, is “who” and “what” you are looking for?
Aren't you leaving it untold to the “people you should tell” about it?
If it was a household budget we couldn't discuss, I think there were times when we weren't able to truly open up our hearts even when we were in a relationship.
You've probably had imperfect communication in the past that left you smoldering with people other than your girlfriend.
I think that's the biggest reason you're drinking alcohol.
I think it is necessary to truly understand that it is unrequited, and understand from the bottom of your heart that, oh, things really don't turn out the way you want them to. Start by facing yourself by opening up here.

Let's fix ourselves before we apologize.

 An apology to the other party is first and foremost important, but it seems like they won't accept it. If that's the case, you should first reflect deeply on yourself.

Specifically, I don't think it's possible to show sincerity to the other party other than completely stopping drinking alcohol. Please stop drinking alcohol without being too warm, such as starting by cutting down on alcohol. If you do that, I think your determination will naturally be conveyed to her.

Communicate your intention to apologize

Umiwakamaru

This is Kawaguchi Hidetoshi. This is a humble answer to the question.

First of all, this time, you have sincerely regretted and remorseful, and this feeling of “shame” is really important.

http://hasunoha.jp/questions?tag=慚愧

The question “How do I get out of my feelings of regret?”
http://hasunoha.jp/questions/225

“... Out of regret, remorse, and shame, the question arises as to what exactly we can do next and what we should do. ・・”

“... the past that has passed will never be recovered, but if you continue to be caught up in it, it won't change at all from the past. I think the question is what we should do now and in the future. ・・”

Of course, don't just “forgive me” and “pray.” If you can actually pass just by “praying,” for example, if you can actually pass just by praying that you want to pass the University of Tokyo, then everyone should have passed. Of course, you can't pass the University of Tokyo just by praying. Along with praying, it is impossible for you to pass unless you make a firm effort to study hard for practical entrance exam questions.

Similarly, a feeling of apology cannot be conveyed to the other party simply by praying. I think it is necessary to show that intention to apologize to the other party through some kind of action.

“... there is one way to express a sincere apology or apology, whether in person or in a letter without meeting again. Depending on the other person's reaction, there are times when they have already forgiven you, and it is possible that they don't care, and if that is the case, the suffering will be alleviated quite a bit. Of course, the opposite reaction is also possible, but that means that it becomes clear how to deal with the other party in the future in response to that request as something more specific. Of course, it may become more clear there that nothing can be done anymore. ・・”

If you have already repented and repented this time from the bottom of your heart, I would recommend that you firmly convey your sincere intention to apologize to the other party by some method that can be conveyed to the other party. I pray for good deeds.

Kawaguchi Hidetoshi Gassho