The torch
It's so warm, it's hard to get out. It's staying. I want to change, but I can't. Maybe they're really afraid of changing. It's staying.
What have I been doing for a month?
It's so warm, it's hard to get out. It's staying. I want to change, but I can't. Maybe they're really afraid of changing. It's staying.
What have I been doing for a month?
Hello.
welcome back.
Actually, for the past month, every time a two-letter question came up, I thought “maybe” and opened the question.
I'm a little relieved that the real one appeared (laughs)
I don't think I'm going to force myself to change. Nor is it something that can be changed that easily. If you notice it, you can only change things to the extent that you think “speaking of it, it's different from the old days.”
Because why don't you look back at who you were when you asked the first question, who you were when you asked the 108th question, and who you are now? There must be some differences. First of all, being able to put up with questions for a month can also be said to be a big change.
Also, I would be happy if you could talk little by little about that anxiety about having a strong lock attached to the depths of your heart. Through 108 questions and answers up until now, I think I've been able to untie the chains that had been wrapped round and round with anxiety. All that's left to do is unlock it yourself.
Occasionally, they do quizzes where the images change little by little on TV. Have you seen it?
I'm not good at that.
Even if I look closely, I don't understand what's changed at all.
But if you compare the images before and after the change, it's surprisingly different.
I think people are like that.
Let's do what we can, one by one.
Don't worry, the “season when torches are not needed” will come soon.
welcome home. There are many people who accept you and listen to you with interest.
Somehow, I feel very nostalgic.