How to deal with stress and fun stories
What are some ways for monks to deal with stress?
Is there anything interesting?
Favorite TV shows and favorite sweets and foods
etc.
What are some ways for monks to deal with stress?
Is there anything interesting?
Favorite TV shows and favorite sweets and foods
etc.
I don't think a monk's life is much different from everyone else's.
Also, since people have different hobbies, there are probably different ways to relieve stress.
In my case, I haven't been going there much lately, but I go out to the beach and go out with my kids and wife
I eat out. Above all, it's fun to play with kids.
I also take a walk in the park.
The TV has started to feel loud recently, so I don't watch that much. It's about recording something I'm interested in and watching it.
It's not that special. probably.
I'm currently at level 80. What's more, I don't use LINE, so I can't change models or invite friends (are you sick?).
Also, it's “Rock Band Okan,” which I went to a concert the other day. The explosion of youth makes me smile, but I think there's something lacking in today's music scene.
Ahhh, it's a convertible car (minus don). It's already been 8 years, and I have a feeling that if I run in the open, my stress will be relieved (melted) into the sky... There is a place leading to a roller coaster.
In any case, is it the same in the sense that boys are also exposed to stress? reassuring? disappointed? I don't know, but being able to talk about “what you feel stressed about (or how to relieve it)” may be a boy's strength.
I have an interesting story.
Stress is what it looks like when you look at things in an ideological way.
When I'm looking directly at it that way without directly sharing my own convenience, it's just that, so there's no stress whatsoever.
There are times when it's not stressful, whether it's hot, or congested.
There will be times when you won't be stressed even when you're busy.
There are probably relationships where relationships aren't stressful either.
It's not because there are external problems; it's because my mind is stable.
This is because the way we look at things is not conceptual.
People who make trouble quickly become stressed no matter what.
Workplace stress, housework stress, husband stress, wife stress, parent stress, commuting stress, entertainment stress, childcare stress.
Certainly, I think there are people who actually harass them.
Everyone doesn't know what stress is, but strictly speaking, it “makes you stressed.”
Stressing is a state where a backlash occurs within oneself where it becomes a problem, sees it as a problem, and takes it up as something special.
Stress isn't created outside.
It definitely only happens within one's own mind.
Once you understand that, Buddhism becomes interesting.
Many people think of Buddhism as an external discipline.
You've learned that your own stress-generating factory is only in your own mind.
If you experience stress in the future, check again where you are experiencing stress.
Absolutely nowhere else but you.
Do all passengers feel the same level of stress because the bus driver is frustrated by traffic jams? no.
The only person who feels stressed is the subject, the person himself/herself.
so you're talking about getting rid of stress, right? Don't you think it's interesting? (^<^)