hasunoha

Are you getting through when you quit?

Tell the female boss about her colleague
After consulting...
It now starts calling out

I wonder if I'm not feeling better than the other day

What if they sell bread before the store opens on Tuesday
I was watching it at a distance

What is it?

I wonder if they've been able to quit because they quit?

3 Zen Responses

Because it's the boss's job to care about his subordinates

What is the leadership that a boss should demonstrate
Things that lead to an increase in work performance,
There are things that bring the minds of team members together.
Your boss's real job is to care about you.
You don't need to be particularly surprised by your boss's actions.
However, there is a possibility that they are taking note of the difference in your appearance.

I think now is the game

That was great. As a manager, there's probably no such thing as an employee working comfortably and with peace of mind (that is the best), so I'm thankful that they are now watching the situation.
and! Now's your chance. There was a line of sight approach from there, so how this way returns now has a big impact. “You care, but you don't seem to notice it,” or “you noticed it while watching, you're excited,” or “his attitude is certainly a problem, isn't it?” or “Actually, isn't she (you) bad?” Or, it's a split between rabbit and horn evaluations.
If you want your boss to protect you, you must make them think of you as “a child worth protecting.” However, “I wonder if they can see through that they are about to stop?” They probably won't be on your side if you misunderstand it. The boss always protects only “those who remain.” If you quit and he stays, it's natural to protect him, because you're not a parent and child. “I'm quitting. But I want you to protect me from him” doesn't work.
People who have been working for a long time can naturally spot “people who have decided to quit.” That power is necessary in order to run the job smoothly.
So, if you've decided to quit and you're grateful to your boss, it's essential to tell them about it as soon as possible, make time to find a backbone, and leave so your work doesn't stagnate. It's a way of returning the favor to that workplace, which made me eat at least a few minutes.

It doesn't add meaning to things

One characteristic of Chocolat's concerns can be seen that even though the true intentions have not been confirmed by speaking directly, it must be like this.
A man was staring intently at me on the station platform.
“What is it? Why are you looking at me all the time?”
Well, why is that?
A: I hated you. I was staring at it.”
B “I was doing you a favor.”
C “I was just in a daze thinking”
D “There was a bug flying by your side, and even though I was just looking at it, I misunderstood that I was being watched.”

The answer is E.
none of these,
“I was watching the ad behind you.”

However, what is the real answer that Chocolat should learn here
Whatever the reason, only that person knows the real reason.
Therefore, it is important to look at the other person's words and actions from your own side without adding meaning to “isn't it like this” or “oh isn't it?”