hasunoha

From negative thinking to positive thinking

I've asked the question about 2 times. I'm so happy with such a great answer.
I'm thinking of moving forward and living.
However, it reverts back to negative thinking.
My weakness is that I always think negatively.
Until now, my thoughts were so positive that I even said it myself. Very painful things continued until I thought negatively, and it became more and more negative.
Now when something happens, it always becomes negative.
I hate myself like this. I want to go back to my previous plus.
How do I get back?
It's the opposite question, but how would you go back from negative to positive??

3 Zen Responses

Aren't you ready for adulthood?

 Good evening. What was a “positive thought the more I said it myself,” has changed after a painful experience.
Speaking of painful things, didn't the Great East Japan Earthquake change your way of thinking about things? “What should I do if (an earthquake) comes now, what should I do when it comes tomorrow, what should I do if my house falls down, what should I do if my family is affected by the disaster, what should I do if my friend is affected... that eruption is an omen, this weather...” At least I'm living more freaked out than before. So, we did an evacuation drill. I bought stockpiles. I checked the furniture. I thought about how to contact them in case of an emergency. In short, I'm ready.
Perhaps you think that your previous “positive thoughts” were “reasons you don't know, reasons you haven't experienced”... You can't say you've lived a long time in your life, right?
I don't know when that was, but I came across a difficult situation. “So much that I couldn't be me until now.” Humans learn from experience. “At this rate, I would be in danger. I think I learned “I have to be more careful” (automatically).
If the result of learning is careful... in your own words, “negative thinking”... then you have to start there. In other words, it means doing “evacuation drills and buying stockpiles” for you. What exactly should I do? It's a response to the “this is the point where I had a hard time.” It might be wording. Maybe it's a promise. Maybe I'm lazy. I don't know what it is, but it's about searching for “the source of my own failure” and treating them.
Then... you'll be able to avoid and overcome things that used to be difficult. At least, once you notice “Oh, this pattern is here again,” you will be able to respond differently than before. That “overcoming experience” will surely transport you to “new positive thinking.” As with any story, there is always a pinch before it has a happy ending. Or rather, if you don't have that mountain place, you wouldn't be happy.
Note, it is said that a substance called serotonin is related to “negative thinking.” Please refer to the link below (although it is an advertisement for supplements).
http://www.berry-counseling.com/4045/

Don't try to think positively

Negative thinking is generally difficult, so I try to think positively. However, instead of having two choices, I think it's easier to think about it as stopping negative thinking. Moving from negative to positive is both extreme, so isn't it difficult?

To that end, we look at reality. For example, let's say more work comes in during a busy period. So when I left it up to the work of my eyes without putting right or wrong in the matter, I just got a job. “Why on earth during a busy period” or “I got a job! There's no such thing as “I'll do my best.” The eye always accepts reality as it is.

In the past, when I heard the sound of an ambulance from past experiences, I felt very uneasy, and I always put my hands together. However, when you leave it up to your ears to listen to the sound of an ambulance, it's just “pee-po-pee-poh.” I wasn't attached to that sound, such as anxiety. I was uneasy, adding everything myself later.

The habit of adding things up later creates negative thoughts. Stop adding 0.1 seconds later, which is unfounded, and use the five senses such as eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and skin as facts, and realize that you have already lived a way of life that is neither negative nor positive, depending on that. There's nothing negative about your life right now. Past memories also drag you into negative thoughts. Please take care of the way your body is now.

Live in a state that is neither positive nor negative.

Hello. My name is Tange and I used to offer positive thinking courses.
First, when it comes to what negative thinking essentially does,
Roughly speaking, it's “three ❝ hi ❞.”
() Denial/Criticism/Pessimism
If you stop doing this, the bad bacteria in your mind will decrease, and you will naturally be able to think positively, so keep that in mind as a brake. (^<^)
① Don't deny it... don't cancel, say bad things, or “can't do it.”
② Don't criticize... don't say bad things, belittle them, look for bad words, and don't be stingy.
③ Don't be pessimistic... don't think badly or look only at the bad side.
Simply put, don't do anything that doesn't make you stingy on yourself.
In your questions, you deny yourself or use words that deny, criticize, and pessimism yourself, such as “I really hate myself, pooh,” right? (I didn't say it) You don't have to do that either.
Negative thoughts and negative thoughts are always born in my head.
The club activity you belong to in your brain is the negative club.
There are dozens of chocolates.
12 good things.
Negative club members only see the bad side.
(-” -) “Eh, chocolate? I get cavities, I get pimples, I'm worried about pesticides from foreign cacao, I get fat, and it's high in calories...”
The positivity club members look at the positive side.
(^<^) “Eh ♡ chocolate? Delicious, sweet, reduces stress with GABA, has a high aroma, makes you happy when you eat
, super happy ❤ In other words, things have good sides and bad sides.
There is only one fact about chocolate.
That incident that happened to you is also one. Might be good for someone.
Buddhism is about separating the negative from the positive, living the state before evaluation, and the facts as they were before the evaluation.
If you want to be positive, you don't have to just say and act negatively.
If you want to gain enlightenment, if you take a long look at what things look like before the positives and negatives, and before you evaluate your own likes and dislikes, you can deviate from your thoughts and become truly happy.
It's exhausting because they try to force themselves to be positive.
First, let's stop putting the brakes on the “Three Hips” from a negative point of view in order not to get dented.
Bad bacteria in the heart will decrease.
Incidentally, I affirm the opposite. I admire it. I'm optimistic.
that's really good, isn't it? that's amazing, isn't it? that's really hehe, isn't it? It's about living relatively lightly.