hasunoha

Where do compromises come from?

Hello.
I have someone I admire.
like that person
I thought I wanted to be
I will make an effort,
It's not going as well as you might think.

Other people's questions didn't work
For people who are worried

The ideal is too high
It sparkles too much,

It has been advised,

After all, what are ideals and dreams
Should I just give up?

I don't know where to compromise.

3 Zen Responses

At a place that suits me

The person you are longing for are different people, aren't you?
No matter how great a person is, I don't know if they're great for me just the way they are.

Ideals and dreams are important, but trying to fulfill them excessively will probably become obsession.

Don't get too particular about it, and let's determine the condition that suits you.

The Three Treasures of Buddhism

Buddha is a good teacher
Law is good medicine
A monk is a good companion
These are the three treasures in seeking enlightenment.
There is no compromise when it comes to seeking enlightenment, even when reciting sutras.
If you compromise, you'll get lost. I can't get a clear solution to my life.
If you seek justice without compromise, you can always meet a master and gain enlightenment.
It's clear. That's why Buddhism and Buddhism are certain.
It's not a “high ideal” in order for myself to be at ease, but what I should aim for is to lose my suffering in my own life and gain “enlightenment.”
If you're also looking for something,
It's about making it clear what you want to be.
Vague goals don't make it clear and leave you vague.
For example, if you were a photographer, who would you like to be able to take pictures like?
To that end, I studied with that photographer.
Use the same equipment. Learn techniques.
Under someone who becomes a good mentor,
Learn teachings, ideas, and techniques that make good wisdom,
Try to find comrades who will be good friends. (People with interests are no good)
It is enough to demand “ideals as good companions” from people.
Buddhism is not something we should look for in people; it is something we should accomplish ourselves.
So, rather than doing anything about others, you must first achieve your ideals.
To that end, please try to find a good mentor and a good partner or companion.
Consciousness changes.
Aspirations change.
If you don't have friends, you can be alone.
You'll always meet someone who understands.
It's about asking the good mentor you should aim for often.
How did that happen?
Why did you want to be that way?
The ideal is to pull it within your reach without lifting it too high within you.
The solution to the problem is the person in question. It's natural to not be able to listen to advice.
A good doctor knows about the disease and prescribes medicine. It's up to you to decide whether to take that medicine or not.
The fact that it is better to reveal your dreams and hopes is a kind of compromise that has already begun.

It devours

I want to be like the person I admire.
Get serious and succumb to your ideals and dreams.
Get hungry and go after it without worrying about pretending.
Never give up. If you don't give up, you can get even one step closer.