hasunoha

I was confessed

I confessed, but to be honest, I don't have confidence in myself.
That person was confessed “to her” even though I've only met him twice.
I'm waiting for your reply. I'm thinking of telling her that I'm thinking positively this Valentine's Day, but I'm also trying to tell her something that hasn't happened yet.

Will this hurt their partner?

3 Zen Responses

Be honest with your feelings

I saw the question
Is it because you don't have confidence in yourself that you're in a relationship? Or do you just not have confidence in yourself as the text suggests?
Either way, if you misrepresent yourself, you won't be able to continue.
Wouldn't it be better if I honestly conveyed my current feelings?
If that makes you angry, all you have to do is say goodbye.
Well then, please do your best.

Even men don't have confidence

I don't think Okumi can be expected to have any effect, even if you tell her partner that she doesn't have confidence in herself.
For better or worse, men are creatures that want to clearly add black and white, and live with pride.
Even if it is said that the real thrill of romance is hidden in the or part of “YES or NO,” I want an answer right away.

Also, Valentine's Day is quite an important event for us men who live with pride.

Please take this area seriously. Even men don't have confidence in themselves.

I don't date a troublesome guy who gets hurt like that

Hello. I'm Kyuseiya Medo from the host club Hasunoha.
The beginning of a relationship is essential.
It's easier later if you make it clear what kind of person you are.
This is because someone you can be yourself with is best for you.
That's because they don't like to keep secrets and live by being careful about their partner.
Your best partner is someone you can be yourself with.