hasunoha

I passed over the top of the sacred card

I was collecting trash from employees at work. At that time, it's in a paper bag on the floor
I went through with a bag containing trash on top of the sacred card. Instead of straddling each other, the trash bag and arm passed over the sacred card.

I don't have a kamidana at work yet, so I think I prepared it.

I went home and wrote on my kamidana, “Today, when I was collecting trash at work, I passed over the sacred card in the paper bag. I'm so sorry.” I apologized.

However, that means they haven't apologized to the god who went through the sacred card, right?
What should I do?

I'm sorry for your busy schedule,
Thank you for your support!

3 Zen Responses

There is absolutely no problem.

God likes cleanliness.
Or rather,
Only in a clean place
They won't come.
Even if it is enshrined in a kamidana,
It's dirty,
Complaints, bad words
From a place of constant strife,
You're not here.
Also,
Dispose of it by putting it in a trash bag
Other than having it,
This is the one that was made poor
It's a problem,
For you,
I'm not involved.
In the first place, God and Buddha
We don't give bees.
Due to the work I made myself,
You just receive the results.

However,
Especially if you do something disrespectful to a shrine,
Family member's anger
Might be wrong, though.

You are
I'm worried too much.
Originally, Shinto and Buddha
It is the presence of love, compassion, and light.
Don't worry about the details,
In a big way,
Have a nice time.

I wish you all the best.

I don't think I'm mad

I read it.
If you are sincerely apologizing to God for passing the trash bag over the bill by mistake without realizing it, then I don't think God is mad at you. On the other hand, I think they are delighted to take a close look at how you sincerely apologize with a sincere attitude.
God will always be watching over you.

I pray to God from the bottom of my heart that you will continue to live your life with an honest and sincere attitude and respect, and that you can live well with everyone with a rich heart.
Please dedicate your feelings of respect to God every day from now on.

I read it again.
If you sincerely apologize to that object of worship through God who is not at your home, that thought will surely come through. Since the gods are each other, I'm sure they will deliver your thoughts.

Don't put anything important on the ground

I didn't step on it, so it's fine. Don't put anything important on the ground. As soon as you notice it, put it on your desk, etc.