hasunoha

It's hard to live.

I don't know how to handle negative feelings within myself without spitting them out.

A friend told me that it is better not to leave or write on SNS, sentences, etc., and I was told that it would be annoying for people around me if I didn't do the processing myself.

How do normal people solve it? I've spit out so much until now that I don't know how to dispose of it myself.

3 Zen Responses

Hello, sir.

can you go to psychosomatic medicine?
If not, I think you should go see a doctor once.

If you can hang it,
I wonder if talking enough with the doctor is one way...

How about it?

Please read your reply...

Were you able to stay hanging after all?
I was able to quit my medicine and it started again...

I know it's painful, but don't think “I'm old enough to stand alone...”
We recommend that you make up your mind and start working on it until you are completely healed...

Please watch the negative bus pass by

Negative awareness is one of the defensive responses learned from past mistakes.
Please don't dislike it by simply thinking that this body is telling you, “Be careful, that's crazy” and “the same thing may happen again.”
I don't want to experience experiences close to past suffering anymore, so that kind of reaction just occurs because I'm afraid of recurrence.
Starting today, you can change your negative consciousness to a positive one.
It's a good idea to imagine something like Totoro's cat bus carrying your negative consciousness and driving away. Try not to touch on your own negative reactions and ignore them at all, like watching fireworks in the distance.
Please know that the contents and characters are different between the bad events you have experienced before and what is going to happen today.
Keep ignoring flashback tension for fear of recurrence above you.
“This is similar to the previous experience, but it's different.” It's good to look at reality and not be carried away by past experiences.
If you can do that at least once, please reply. I mean you've got the hang of it.
Negative emotions are a defensive reaction, so it's natural for them to occur.
But even if it happens, don't touch it; if you leave it alone, it will disappear by itself.
Please take a close look at yourself when something bad happens.
No matter what kind of event it is, there is absolutely nothing good or bad about that event.
Bad and good only happen based on human value judgments.
So it's enough just to watch the series of events, assuming that my thoughts just occurred quietly even when I woke up.
From now on, I won't put it on the table at all. I don't even talk about it. What's more, don't leave it in expression.
If you write bad things about people, the more people watch it, the more disgusting air flows.
So don't write.
If you speak ill of a person, the person who hears it becomes uncomfortable.
If you talk bad about yourself, you'll hurt yourself too.
As long as you find the truth whose name lies beyond your consciousness and can respond bluntly, you will pass. I pray that you will overcome your suffering.

By all means, please spit it out with hasunoha

Yo-sama

This is Kawaguchi Hidetoshi. This is a humble answer to the question.

You are suffering because you are being tormented by negative emotions and feel that it is difficult to live... it's really painful...

Negative emotions include, for example, a sense of anxiety, loneliness, disgust or inferiority, or a sense of disappointment, hopelessness, emptiness, etc., or it seems that they are suffering while mixing multiple emotions.

By showing what exactly those negative feelings are, I think that if you understand them in more detail and concretely, there may be some countermeasures and ways to respond.

However, even if that emotion is expressed or shown to a third party, it seems that an appropriate answer will not come up unless you are an expert who understands mental illness, etc., and also has the ability to resolve it.

Even if you spit out those negative feelings to a third party on SNS, email, blog, etc., I think it will be extra difficult because heartless answers and reactions will just come back to you if they are someone you don't understand...

Therefore, I think it would be good to first be able to clearly identify the person who expresses negative feelings, then of course be given to doctors, counselors, or our monks, etc. with their trust, and then be treated well with advice etc. for specific solutions.

It is impossible to unequivocally equate the mind with the body, but I think it is possible to imagine, for example, that it would be ridiculous if you eat only what you eat and don't excrete. Or if you store up too much of everything and exceed the allowable amount, it will eventually cause a big explosion all at once, and your heart may be completely broken at the end.

Maybe there are times when you feel pretty refreshed just by putting it out every time. However, you probably have to think about the other party when putting it out. At Hasunoha, there are also quite a few questions that seem to make you think they even spit out that kind of thing... I think this is an advantage of being able to ask questions anonymously. We will accept it and respond to it. If you don't mind, please spit it out again with hasunoha. We are all looking forward to welcoming you at any time.

Kawaguchi Hidetoshi Gassho