hasunoha

I want to be comfortable

I'm single and working as a temporary worker.
I've always thought this world would be difficult, and I couldn't get married because I didn't want to have children.
I'm really glad I didn't have children myself. It's difficult for people like this to raise children.
My body is tired and painful every day, so I want to die soon, but my mother is still alive and has no choice but to live.
It's really hard to live, so there are times when I wish my mother would die soon.

If I get married, have children, and be a full-time housewife, I think I'll still be in pain. Until now, when I had a lover, no matter what I did, I never had a time when it wasn't painful.
Isn't there a quick way to get comfortable?
I am horrified to think that this will continue for over 40 years.
Patience, patience, patience. I'm really tired.

3 Zen Responses

A life full of patience is hard

I understand the feeling very well.
You probably want to feel better quickly, but life is something that doesn't even make you think.
If you want to die but can't, it means you have no choice but to live. Alas, humans are not allowed to die on their own, either biologically or fatefully.
I'm living at the last minute with a piece of skin on my neck, including myself. So I really can't say anything bossy to you.

The World of Shaba, the World of Endurance

This world is called shaba, and its meaning is “endure.”
I see, in that sense, Koto-san is living in Shaba.

Unfortunately, there isn't a single monk who says if it's painful, you should die.
However, I hope I can somehow provide even one of Buddha's wisdom, and make that suffering even a little easier.
In the first place, Buddhism teaches that.
I think Koto-san, who lives with “all suffering,” is suitable for Buddhists.

I, you, and your mother don't know how old I'll live until.
Why don't you pursue Buddhist teachings to make it easier even now?
I'm also in the middle of it, so I'm sorry I can't give you any advice like this.

First, let's take a deep breath.

hello. I saw it.

Koto-sama is thinking about her mother even though she says she's tired. I think this is a result of Koto's kindness and courage in trying so hard not to run away from reality. You've been working so hard until now, haven't you? I respect that as a matter of pride.

Also, it is said that they thought this world would be difficult for a long time. If you think about it from a Buddhist point of view, that idea is not a mistake; it is a correct point of view. Because our “mind's eye” is dirty, we continue to look at the world “as we want it to be” rather than “as it is.” There is a saying, “A problem is not caused by the fact itself, but by how one interprets it.” The reason why Koto is worried and thinks that living is difficult is probably because the rules of mind “don't turn out the way you want,” “you should do this,” and “you must be like this” have bound themselves.

Actually, it is necessary to listen to the voice of one's own heart, such as “what do I want to do,” “what kind of person I want to be,” and “what do I want to do if I don't have any obstacles,” but you may say that there is no room for that. Therefore, we recommend that you move your body to get out of a state dominated by thoughts in your head. I don't mind walking around the neighborhood for a bit. I think it's good to go to a big spa or the like and sweat in a sauna or the like. Be careful with your body. Also, when I have a little time to spare, I'll pay attention to how the food tastes when I eat it. How did you feel when you saw cherry blossoms while walking? It's not an idea of “I have to do this,” such as feeling the wind, and I think it's an easier path to feel what you're feeling. I think it's only a step by step, but I recommend putting it into practice.

May peace come to the heart of the ancient city. Gassho