hasunoha

Damn, would heresy be the worst?

I'm indebted to you. Actually, it became an emerging Buddhist religion about 15 years ago. I left the membership after less than 3 years. That's because I didn't know much at first and got into the faith because I was hesitant, but shamefully, I didn't do much research. At first, I thought it was a religion based on a certain denomination, and that religious group also insisted on that, but it may have simply been excommunicated or became independent. Far from deepening my faith in that cult, the original sutras, doctrines, and low-level childish sermons, I began to regret it. Also, it was quite mentally draining due to semi-coercion and power harassment in service activities. Far from improving, my life began to go in a worse direction, and my parents' funeral was also ruined. After unsubscribing, I did a lot of research, and there were still many people who received the same thing as me, and I also heard voices saying that it could not be called Buddhism. So I have a question. If you believe in Buddhism such as devotion, magic, heresy, etc., will your life and life go in the worst direction on the contrary? I think I'll start with actual experience. Please let me know what you think.

3 Zen Responses

It's important to listen to your heart. Meet the Buddha who gives you peace of mind

It also overlapped with my parent's funeral in just 3 years, didn't it? Even if I think about it now, it's probably an unforgivable feeling.

You've been painfully lost, haven't you? That's why they desperately grabbed it and sought salvation, right?
I was hurt and betrayed by what I believed. The Buddha is working for you, saying that only those people can save you.

You didn't mislead people. I just hoped and believed. Having a clear eye may be difficult for us troubled humans. That's why it's important to listen and listen to the Buddha's heart. Please meet the Buddha who gives you peace of mind.

I'll be careful

For the time being, a monk's mentor's... if you follow your master, you should end up with the Buddha, and an organization where people who don't have a master (or have been excommunicated) are the gurus cannot be said to be an official Buddhist organization.
Also, from the perspective of Buddhism, everything other than Buddhism can be said to be heresy.
Well, that's not necessarily true when it comes to saying that all Christians are unhappy.
As a result, you weren't happy with that religious group, but it may be different for each person.
I saw your question, and as a representative officer of a small temple (religious corporation) myself, I wanted to be careful not to make the believers feel like you.
Thanks for the good questions.
On the other hand, any organization requires human and economic burdens in order to operate an organization or facility.
Grass baseball teams also need money to buy balls, and compared to professional baseball players, it may be a heresy.
Therefore, even in religious groups, if there are no illegal acts, the rest is whether each individual is satisfied.
That's why it's so difficult.
“We will all work together to achieve our goals!” I mean, there may be believers who take it as “coerced.”
However, if they are not equally burdened to some extent, there will be a sense of unfairness among believers.
It is possible for temple building renovation work to have such problems and complaints when collecting donations.
Well, at the very least, an organization with no illegal acts and where the guru does not preach intentional lies is desirable.

Please believe in the correct teachings

I read it.
I read that you have had such a hard time until now. I don't know the details of that religion, but it was probably all really painful for you. I understand your painful feelings from the bottom of my heart.
I was asked, “If you believe in Buddhism such as devotion, correction, heresy, etc., will your life and life go in the worst direction?”
Well, if you believe in a religion that spreads false teachings by saying the name of the Buddha, or religious groups or gurus that selfishly distort their teachings, you will be swept away in a wrong direction, and your life will be derailed.
Exclusive teachings that only what the guru says is correct and others are wrong, or teachings that attack or eliminate others commit serious mistakes. That's because it will become a serious crime or incident, causing damage to many people and committing murder.
Please accept the correct teachings of the Buddha and have a healthy faith.
I sincerely pray to the Buddha, gods, and ancestors so that you can live peacefully and healthily every day by believing in the Buddha's correct teachings. We wholeheartedly agree