hasunoha

I was dumped when my body wasn't compatible

I'm shocked to be told that they want to break up because their bodies aren't compatible, and I'd like to discuss it with you if you want to change your mind somehow.

As for the circumstances, I was surprised to be called out to the place where I was walking about a month ago, but the impression was wonderful, so we exchanged contact information.
At first, I thought it was suspicious (fraud, etc.), but I went on dates for lunch about 3 times, and then I was asked if we would go out with each other, and it was OK because they were wonderful people.
And we had a physical relationship on our first date since we started dating.
I want to break up the next two days. The reason is that our bodies aren't compatible. I was contacted.

That made me lose confidence in myself. While saying physical compatibility, they may include other reasons, such as maybe their personalities don't match, but I'm very shocked.

Shamefully, I haven't had that kind of experience, and as far as I've been listening to her, she has never been interrupted, so it may have made me feel bad during the act.

I want to somehow switch to a positive feeling, and I would like to receive your opinions and comments, so I'm posting it here.
I'm sorry for the poor sentence,
We look forward to working with you.

4 Zen Responses

Don't think too much in the same information

Your partner is said to be “physically compatible,” so don't think too deeply about it.
There are people who are compatible, and there are also people who aren't.
On the other hand, what if he (?) If you can still get in touch with him, asking him for more specific reasons may be helpful in the future.
There is a possibility that you will be temporarily shocked by that, but since he is the one who knows you most recently, a “review” from him will surely come in handy.
You probably won't get an answer even if you go through this or that delusional distraction in your brain in the information you have right now, so it's just exhausting.
However, if new information can be obtained, in that case, specific new thoughts can be made, so it is meaningful.
Try moving to get new information, or if you don't do that, I think it's better to “don't think” or “don't worry.”
Trying out with someone different will also lead to “new information.”

I'm sure he just wants to have sex with all kinds of women.
I'm also bragging to my friend that I was able to drop it off on my 4th date.
I think that's the type of person.
There's nothing wrong with you, so don't worry about it.
Next, when they say something like that, they say, “Compatibility is something you gradually get along with if you take care of your partner for many years. You're still a kid who doesn't even know that. Next time, it would be nice if I could go out with someone I'm compatible with. Goodbye.” Just say it and do it.

Something we love and feel for each other through repeated ingenuity and communication

He also speaks in a straight way, doesn't he? This sounds like they're saying you're not attracted to you.
However, sexual compatibility is also important. This is probably an expression of skinship and affection for him. That's probably why it was conveyed so clearly.

It's probably shocking to be told by someone you like, but it's less hurtful than being told that you're actually not compatible after being in a relationship for a long time.

Why don't you understand that you've been able to protect your own body? Also, few people have perfect physical compatibility right from the start. By continuing to devise and communicate with each other, they love (feel) each other. He didn't seem to take that as important. Unfortunately, that's probably the kind of person he is.

I wonder if you would prefer a partner you can cherish over time.

Let's get rid of bad relationships

I read it.
I feel so aware that you are so shocked. I don't know the details about you or that person, but I understand your feelings from the bottom of my heart.
I don't know much about that person, but I think that person does that kind of thing over and over again.
In other words, I think that person is repeatedly doing the same thing for sexual purposes.
So I don't think you need to worry about anything that person says.
There are people like that in the world. There are people who think and live a way of life that doesn't have respect or respect for people.
So please get rid of such bad relationships.
I sincerely pray that you will abandon such bad relationships and be blessed with truly precious good relationships, that you can live a fulfilling life while sincerely caring and respecting your loved ones, and that you will be able to sincerely share happiness and live with your loved ones. And I wholeheartedly support you.