hasunoha

Strong self-loathing towards oneself

Thank you for your kind words as always.

We talked about foolish acts I have done in the past and my sense of guilt.

I intend to face the crimes I have committed from there, be as kind to people as possible, and try not to repeat them again.

Recently, however, feelings of self-preservation have come out, such as “I'm going to be arrested for things in the past” and “I'm going to find out.”

It's self-earned, so even though I don't think I should have that kind of feeling, I'm struck by strong anxiety if I only search for “arrest.”

It makes me want to forget the crimes I've committed, and I want them to disappear. That is unforgivable, though. But my anxiety is so strong that I can't stop my tears and I want to self-harm.

How should I come to terms with my commandments and my fears?

4 Zen Responses

I think a life facing sin is also precious

You're spending your time facing the crimes you've committed in the past, aren't you? If you are worried about being arrested, is it a crime that violates criminal law, and if you hurt someone, there may also be compensation or apology.

It is said that they spend their time feeling sorry for the crime they have committed and anxiety about the discovery and arrest of that crime. You're so self-loathing that you think about it so much that you even think about self-harm. I think it is very precious that you look back on your sins as sins and reflect on them.

I don't know what kind of crime I've committed from the consultation, but there is also a way to literally come forward and atone for my crime in accordance with the law. On the other hand, there is also a way of thinking that the time spent while facing a crime that has been committed is atoning for itself. Other than serious crimes such as murder, there is also a system called a statute of limitations according to that crime.

I think there are two options: the option of going through life while holding the crime as a crime, and the option to come forward and atone for the crime based on the law. Either way, I think it's important not to forget past mistakes, but to live while facing them.

Please don't worry.

I read it.
I read your thoughts and fears. I also read past questions. It really conveys that you are still suffering from anxiety and worry. I understand your feelings from the bottom of my heart.

I also read your previous question and I don't think you'll ever get arrested. I think you have sincerely reflected on your past mistakes, repent and apologize to Shinto and Buddha, and swore with your heart that you would never commit a similar mistake again.
So please don't worry.

The Buddha, God, and your ancestors all accept everything about you and forgive you. They will continue to kindly watch over you.

If you feel uneasy, please tell all of your thoughts to the Buddha, gods, and ancestors again. Buddha, gods, and ancestors always treat you kindly. He will save you.
Also, you have a relationship with us here as well. Let's share your thoughts with us here as well.
I'm sure your anxiety and worries will go away.

I sincerely pray to Buddha, God, and your ancestors so that you can continue to be watched over and guided by Buddha, gods, and ancestors, and that you can live every day with peace of mind and health. We wholeheartedly agree
And I will support you from the bottom of my heart.

The future is important

I read your consultation. I also read the contents of past consultations.

I think it is inevitable that feelings of anxiety and fear will continue to be born from a deep sense of regret or guilt.

However, you must have experienced that further suffering is created by solving past problems in an undesired way out of impatience or anxiety about wanting to solve them right away.

The method of self-harm is not a fundamental solution in that sense, and it may cause another kind of suffering.

You should value not your feelings every time, but your determination and determination to never do it again. It's not about not causing anxiety or fear, and they don't act because they are drunk by those they were born with.

Because you've learned something more important.

It's fine. You have learned about human weakness. And you have the strength to live with it.

Your eyes will surely be softly directed at people like you who are in a tight spot and make wrong choices. Please also keep that eye on your past self.

“The future will determine the present.”

I send the famous Dharma words in my sect. Your future decisions and actions will change the meaning of your past.

I'm rooting for you.

Nevertheless, there are people who can take a proper look at your current way of life.

I don't know what you did with things you didn't write in Hasunoha, but you're afraid of getting caught or arrested. However, considering the questions up until now, I don't think an arrest is possible.

Also, I understand the feeling that you don't want people to find out, but everyone has things they want to keep secret or private. If there are people who explore that, then they are people who don't mind hurting you. All you have to do is think about future relationships. Also, if it becomes known, let me tell them that I have made it this far in my own way while reflecting on it.

There are things you can't hide, but even so, if you are someone who cares about you, please take a proper look at how you are living now.

There's nothing you can do about the past, so there's nothing you can do about it even if you freak out. Let's ask them to take a look at how they will live in the future. So that I can have confidence in the future. Wouldn't it be nice if you lived carefully and carefully? I care about you just as much.