hasunoha

they might get arrested...

Nice to meet you.

In the past, I've been caught by the police for sexual crimes (the content is hard to say, so I'll hide it). (same content as last time)

Yesterday, there was a request to appear from a police station different from the one I was indebted to, and they will show up next Monday (24th).

It causes trouble to my family again. I'm starting to want to die, and I'm looking for the meaning of life.

The mistakes I made will never go away.
However, as such a person, I wonder if I have the right to live even if I'm scum at the bottom.

I'm sure it was God's punishment for betraying my family, God, and my ancestors over and over again.

Do I have a right to live even if I am like this?

And how should we live from now on?

It doesn't matter when you have time.
It doesn't matter if you just take a look.

Thank you for your support.

4 Zen Responses

Even if you die, you'll be reincarnated

In Buddhism, it is thought that if you attain enlightenment, you can be freed (graduated) from repeated reincarnations.
We are full of worries that we don't realize, and even if we die, we are reincarnated, in other words, we have obligations (factors) to live rather than the right to live.
Of course, you also have a legal right to life.
So whether we're arrested or not, what should we do while we're still alive?
It means to practice with the aim of enlightenment, and to call (and) Nembutsu “Namu Amida Buddha” and “Namu Amidabu” so that you can be reincarnated in an environment (Pure Land of Paradise) where it is easy to be enlightened in the next life.
In the process of training aimed at enlightenment, there is a possibility that you will become better at controlling your worries, and the risk of committing a crime may also decrease.
I'm living in Japan, where Buddhism exists, so please do some research on Buddhism.
I pray that you will be able to live a happy life whether you are arrested or not.
Also, I pray that you will be illuminated by the light of Amitabha Buddha and pass away in the Pure Land of Paradise.
Whether you get arrested or not, you can pass away in the Pure Land of Paradise if you do nembutsu.
Whether you're a good person or a bad person, you can pass away if you do nembutsu.
Gassho
Namu Amidabu Namu Amidabu
Namu Amidabu Namu Amidabu

You can't change the past, but you can change the future

It conveys the feelings of counselors who regret crimes committed in the past and want to give up on living because they are so afraid of inconvenience to those around them.

As you said, the past cannot be changed. It is also a social rule that if you commit a crime, you will be punished according to the law. There are victims there, and sometimes we have to live while being traumatized.

While you are puzzled and sorry about the magnitude of the facts that have happened, and the inconvenience to your family, you are looking for the meaning of life. I think there are things you can't do without being alive. To pay for the crimes you have caused, apologize to your family, and change your future.

Is it possible for situations where it is impossible to judge right and wrong as written in distress from now on? If it's because you can't control your impulses, etc., I think it's important to consult with an expert. Tell your family that you want to make up for the past and change the future, and do what you can do for yourself one by one.

You have the right to live

I read it.
Thank you for your question.
You have a right to live. Even if you commit a crime, you are an important person, and you can live to atone for that crime.
No matter what kind of person, there is no one who hasn't committed a crime.
Please sincerely repent for the sins you have committed, sincerely repent to the Buddha, gods, and ancestors, and sincerely apologize to those you have caused damage. Then let's make amends for the crime by making amends for the damage. And please swear to the Buddha, gods, and ancestors that you will not commit such mistakes from now on.

Let's also sincerely explain, repent, and apologize at the police station. And let's take proper legal action. You will be accompanied by a lawyer. Let's ask Mr. Lawyer to respond by explaining the circumstances as they are.
And please make up for your sins and live a good life.

I sincerely pray to Buddha, God, and your ancestors so that you can live through your life with peace of mind and with peace of mind, keeping in mind good thoughts, words, and actions without misdeeds in the future. And I will support you from the bottom of my heart. We wholeheartedly agree

It must have been painful because I couldn't control myself.

Are you showing up... you're probably going to be crushed by regrets and anxiety right now.
Is it a repeat offense? Let's pay for the crime of having a victim and carry out specialized treatment and recidivism prevention programs so that you can proceed on the right path yourself.
https://somec.org/

It means I've betrayed you so many times. If that were the case, you probably couldn't control yourself, and it was painful.

The Buddha never abandons anyone.
I want you to return to society too.
So, I'm waiting. Let's think about the future together.