hasunoha

How to read the air

Thank you for always posting in my inquiries.
I can't read the air.
That made my mom angry over and over again. And I cried because I thought it was a pity that I couldn't read the air. I don't want to let myself or the people around me do this kind of painful thing anymore. How can I read the air? If you have any specific tips, please let me know.

4 Zen Responses

There are many ways to read it.

Nice to meet you.
My name is Hirofumi (Kobun).

What does reading the air mean for everyone
Isn't it difficult?

Also, they said they were able to read the air
There may be benefits,
I think it's going to be pretty tiring.

There are people I know who are extremely good at that kind of thing, and for some reason they come to see me from time to time when I can't read the air.

Why are you here to see me
It just so happened to be that story
Then they said, “Because you don't have to read it.”
You're tired after all.

A relationship between being able to read and not being able to read
That is probably important to that person.

Can you force yourself to read it or not
If you stick with it, you just blame yourself,
I'll be reading it little by little over time.
Please don't be impatient.

There are many things called air.
There are probably many ways to read it.
When you think you can't read the air,
What kind of time is that
If you don't mind, please be specific.

How to read
It's not one, is it
If you think about it,
Wouldn't it make you feel a little easier?

I would appreciate it if you could use it as a reference.

Namu Shakyamuni Buddha Gassho

Cherish your thoughts and feelings

I read it.
You're worried because you think you can't read the air around you. I don't know the details about you or the people around you, but I accept it from your heart.

You probably think you can't read people or the atmosphere around you, but we don't understand people's hearts. It's hard to understand the various thoughts, feelings, and feelings that really swirl in the depths of people's hearts. What I wonder if I can understand something is my own mind. It's also something that's really hard to understand.

So why don't you calm down and slowly face your own heart and your own feelings. Various things will surely overflow into your own feelings and thoughts. Let's check them one by one, put them into our own words, and communicate with people. As you do that, little by little, you will be able to see your own thoughts and the thoughts of others.

Also, please take care of your own thoughts, feelings, and intentions. Also, let's respect people's thoughts, feelings, and intentions while communicating.
Don't be in a hurry; rather than being easily swept away, it's very important to calm down and stare rather than being easily swept away.

I sincerely pray that you will continue to cherish the thoughts of yourself and those around you, and that you will be able to live a healthy life with compassion and respect for everyone.
And I will support you from the bottom of my heart. We wholeheartedly agree

Tell me specific episodes

Specifically, in what situations were you pointed out that you “can't read the air”?
I'd like some more information. Additional information would be appreciated in the thank you comments section.

There are many things I learn by being taught. Listening is the right thing to do

You've made your mother angry over and over again, haven't you? You really don't want to be scolded, do you?
Still, don't you understand what kind of thing your mother is angry about? Or even if you know the reason, is it something you can't do on your own?

If they get scolded over and over again, I want to be careful. That's what “reading the air” means, isn't it?

This is difficult, even for adults. Because they're all different people, aren't they? Therefore, understanding the other person and the atmosphere of the place and moving forward is an advanced thing.
It's about understanding and learning “ah, that's right,” even though there have been various experiences and failures. So, you're not being pathetic. If you just get scolded, you'll be sad and cry, right? that was painful.

Let's not just get angry, but tell your mother, “Tell me what that means because I don't know.” There are many things I learn by being taught. So listening is the right thing to do.

While listening, let's find out why we're angry. If so, you should be careful about that from now on. It's fine. Let's listen to the people around us too.