hasunoha

I'm wondering if I should keep dating my lover

I am constantly distrusted by her because of lies I told in the past.
(Not an affair, related to my friendship)
I apologized because I thought it was bad that I told a lie.
Since then, I've told a lie and never done anything, but I've been strongly requested to do anything, and in particular, when the friend relationship is delayed even a little, or when reporting after deciding a play schedule without consultation, they say, “Is it fun to make me uneasy? There have even been statements to the effect of “break ties with friends like that.”
There is also a part where I think it's unavoidable for me to be told that because it started with my own lies and made her feel uneasy, so while I also have a feeling that I want to accept it, in extreme terms, it sounds like my girlfriend is telling me to “leave out everything that makes me uneasy,” so where is my freedom? Is it that bad to cherish your relationships with your friends? It makes me doubt it.
Also, even when telling a farewell story or my true feelings (feelings that are inconvenient for her), she has a strong temper, so I also have a fear that the story won't go very smoothly.
I want to repair the relationship because we are in a relationship where we were also considering marriage, but I am afraid that if I accept her feelings as they are, I will lose myself.
I don't know how to come to terms with my feelings and hers.

4 Zen Responses

Let's take more care of ourselves. Let's show off who we are.
If your friend isn't a bad person, I think it's okay to proudly say “don't talk bad about my friend.” “Report to Lianzou? they're discussing important things, aren't they? Don't complain about everything that's enough to go out for a bit of fun. that's because it's not an affair or a crime. If you don't trust them that much, go out with other guys you can trust.” I think it's okay to say that. If you put up with it, it will explode one day. It's going to break down. That's why I have to say what I want to say on a daily basis. It would be nice if we could get to say what we want to say to each other. a lie? If it were a human being, anyone would lie, right? The question is what kind of lie it is, whether it is possible to forgive it, and whether it is possible to change a situation where you are forced to lie into a situation where you don't have to lie, I think that is important.

Imagine your future self and make firm decisions

Mr. Steakman, please contact us.

It is said that she is constantly distrusted by her because of lies she told in the past.

I think it's a common pattern among girls in bondage.

Whether you are a lover, a married couple, or a family member, you are not qualified to regulate the other person's behavior.

What's more, I feel that it's different to insist that the Minister of Public Relations be strongly sought even though it's not a job.

If you break up with a friend like that, she's going a little too far.

The power balance needs to be restored.

Being required to report even though they aren't even married is biased.

However, when Steakman wants to marry her, the story changes slightly.

This is because there are places where only two people understand the relationship between the two.

Actually, there are men who say that it is a joy to be somehow restrained and that she always cares about her.

The point is simply what I want to do.

If you want to continue spending time with your loving and strong girlfriend, you can make a report and spend time together with your own love for your girlfriend while keeping her anger in your heart,

If you don't like it because it seems like you're losing yourself, that will naturally give you an answer.

Please don't overdo it and listen to your own heart.

Ultimately, only you know the answer to this form of romance.

I sincerely pray that Steakman's life will be comfortable.

Forcing contact is an act that takes away freedom and restricts friendships. It's dating abuse

That is “dating abuse.” You don't need to meet anyone, make any promises, or contact her or give her permission.
Even if your past actions make you feel distrustful, coercion to contact you is an act that takes away your freedom, restricts or manages relationships, and doesn't respect you. What makes you feel afraid of her behavior is definitely DV.

I think she takes it for granted, but she doesn't have the right to monitor your behavior and influence your relationships.

She is imposing her views on romance. People who can't listen to farewell stories or the other person's feelings are proof that they don't care about the other person (you). Restraint is not love.

You don't need her consent to break up, so let's just say “let's break up” and say goodbye.

Let's respect human rights

I read it.
I read your text. I don't know the details about you and your girlfriend or the circumstances until now, but it tells me that you are very worried about your girlfriend. I understand your feelings from the bottom of my heart.

I read your sentences, and I feel that she is mentally restraining and controlling you, just as Master Nakata, Akimoji, and Holy Syoji talk about you. This is a human rights violation. It's also dating abuse, isn't it?
Your human rights are respected. After all, let's make it clear to her on the premise that each human rights will be respected.

Her anxiety is her mental problem. If possible, I think it's okay for her to confirm her condition by receiving a specialist's diagnosis herself.

You too can live every day with peace of mind. Let's face her firmly and make a decision by talking to her.

I sincerely pray that both you and your girlfriend can respect each other's human rights so that you can cherish each other's lives and live every day with peace of mind. We wholeheartedly agree