hasunoha

Are humans alone after all?

Are humans alone after all?

I can't believe people these days.
This is because even if you believe in yourself, others won't give back the same amount.
Even if you take care not to say bad things about others, others will say bad things.

I have an obsession with people even if I want to be alone.
I have a feeling that no one else really understands me.

Is this a way of thinking that asks others too much for the feeling that they want them to understand themselves?
What kind of thoughts should I use to get involved with people?
I would appreciate your feedback.
Thank you for your support.

3 Zen Responses

The “gap” of being in a relationship

Not limited to people, the existence of me is due to all kinds of life
It's there. I feel like it's more difficult to think that I'm alone
It's my feeling.

As a summary, in the words of a person named Takuan Osho
When it comes to cooking, it is good to have a light aroma and taste. It's no good if it's too dark
It can't be too thin.
Humans are the same, and rather than deep and intense interaction, it's a feeling that's too superfluous
If you don't hold them, you can stay together for a long time, after all, until the very end.
Doing something that you think is good is the worst thing.

There is a word.
There are only human beings, and the so-called “space” is important
I think it was a preached statement.

Things we can't do anything on our own in order to live
That's all. Being able to drink water safely even if you drink it
That's why I believe it, but even that I've thought about it too deeply
I don't think so.

The same goes for relationships.
The other party isn't me, so rather than putting too much faith
Wouldn't it be good to go out with a belief that “tap water is drinkable”
I don't think so, and that should be a relationship you can keep in touch with for a long time.

No matter what, there are other people I have to go out with.
If you avoid it, you'll just suffer.
Then it's better to change your mind to the point where you're excited to have a relationship, for yourself
I think it's possible to have a good “gap” with your opponent as well.

Yes, there is only one person.

It's simple, but Buddha said in his life, “walk alone like a rhinoceros horn.” I was told that.
Life expectancy is getting shorter and shorter even while being bothered by others or while playing.
Also, people who can completely understand each other are not that rare.
I think it's good to get involved with good friends, but even so, I think one important way of life is to focus on things that improve yourself without expecting too much from others.

It's a classic, but “in order to socialize with friends, you should take that person's good points as friends.” I think so.

For your opponent with a heart that doesn't ask for anything in return or reward

Orange

This is Kawaguchi Hidetoshi. This is a humble answer to the question.

Each of us is not someone who can live alone, and we are extremely weak beings who can somehow be kept alive by depending on various other things.

Therefore, in order for these weak people to spend a better time with each other, it is important to help, support, share, and complement each other.

What is needed at that time is consideration and concern, a heart for each other, and a heart of mercy and devotion of four immeasurably souls in Buddhism.

Of course, even if we try to do that, the other party may not return it as expected, but if we go in search of something in return or reward, it becomes an act that cannot be called consideration or concern in the true sense of the word, or a heart of mercy and devotion, and in Buddhism, we think that this is not a good act or merit.

As a matter of course, not to be bothered or imposed on the other party, acts performed for the other party in a pure attempt to get rid of the other person's suffering without asking for anything in return or reward are precious merits and good deeds.

“Mercy is not for people,” and in Buddhism, it is called “self-interest, etc.,” but I want to firmly understand the state of affairs in the human world made up of this support, help, sharing, and complementarity, so that we can spend a pleasant and happy time with each other.

Anyway, if you can afford it, why don't you try to do what you can voluntarily and without overdoing it for your opponent without asking for anything in return or reward.

I pray for good deeds.

Kawaguchi Hidetoshi Gassho